..."Why I Love Stanley Kubrick?"...

Started by gar-ti-lí gi-o, May 01, 2003, 02:22:20 PM

gar-ti-lí gi-o

..."solo queda en palabaras"...

Gold Trumpet

You are suppose to be answering it.

~rougerum

gar-ti-lí gi-o

Quote from: The Gold TrumpetYou are suppose to be answering it.

~rougerum

Off Course, i want to know your answers...

ShanghaiOrange

Last five films (theater)
-The Da Vinci Code: *
-Thank You For Smoking: ***
-Silent Hill: ***1/2 (high)
-Happy Together: ***1/2
-Slither: **

Last five films (video)
-Solaris: ***1/2
-Cobra Verde: ***1/2
-My Best Fiend: **1/2
-Days of Heaven: ****
-The Thin Red Line: ***

Keener

What you do you do because you like to do.
Alabama Film Forum
Uniting film lovers and filmmakers of Alabama

MacGuffin

Quote from: ShanghaiOrangeHe gives me lollipops.

Mmmmmm, lollipops.

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Cecil

i was brainwashed to feel great joy when viddying his films

dufresne

because watching Full Metal Jacket at the age of 8 is something i'll never forget.
There are shadows in life, baby.

Cecil

i saw it when i was 6. told/mimicked the entire movie to most of the class the next day. they couldnt believe it

©brad

sheesh, good memory. u actually remember stuff you did when u were six years old? i don't remember stuff i did last year.

Kev Hoffman

How can you not love the man?

So go ahead...kiss the screen.

gar-ti-lí gi-o

Becasuse he just make me laught, cry, feel sick... because his films revealed every aspect of his life and the society... i just fucking love him, he is the greatest... he change my simple and boring life... i want to be a filmmaker just life him...

Cecil

Quote from: cbrad4dsheesh, good memory. u actually remember stuff you did when u were six years old? i don't remember stuff i did last year.

i remember stuff i did when i was 3

cowboykurtis

Quote from: cecil b. demented
Quote from: cbrad4dsheesh, good memory. u actually remember stuff you did when u were six years old? i don't remember stuff i did last year.

do you remember when you learned to shit in the toilet?
...your excuses are your own...

Cecil

Quote from: cowboykurtis
Quote from: cecil b. demented

do you remember when you learned to shit in the toilet?

no, but i remember some sort of dialogue about it between me and my mother. i also remember that a little after i stopped wearing diapers i got dierreah and kept shitting my pants so i was back on diappers for a little while. also, i remember when being in diapers, when i would have the need to "go" i would run off and hide somewhere to shit. i hated it when i was crapping my diapers with adults around and then theyd all turn to me cause of the smell going "ahhhh, baby made poopoo again." it was embarrasing