1000 posts and SoNowThen's Excellent Adventure...

Started by ElPandaRoyal, August 06, 2004, 09:23:48 AM

NEON MERCURY

do they really have dirty yellow teeth.....

or is it a stereotype?

welcome back .... :!:

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: SoNowThenI heard that he got a job where he didn't have constant internet access to waste time during his day.

And what Mod said.

Here's a quick update:

London is a great city. There are very few hobos where I live/work/eat. Almost all British girls have huge tits, but unfortunately also huge asses. Most Brit men look slightly retarded. Most other races of people who come to London are the very coolest people from their countries, hence are more fun to hang out with. Godard and Fellini films are always playing on big screen super-nice art cinemas. And last but not least, really pretty French girls who you work with and who give you their phone number then invite you to their flat already have boyfriends.

Ahhh....

Cut the shit.

Are you Rick James or not?

If so, why did you fake your death?
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

grand theft sparrow

Quote from: SoNowThenAlmost all British girls have huge tits

Reason # 46 that I want to live in London.

Quote from: SoNowThenbut unfortunately also huge asses.

Reason #47.

Thrindle

Quote from: hacksparrow

Reason #47.

Fucking Brilliant!  Love that post.
Classic.

grand theft sparrow

Quote from: ThrindleFucking Brilliant!  Love that post.

Thank you.  Sorry if my post came off a bit crude but I can't let ass disrespect go unchallenged.  The sooner that guys stop being afraid of body fat, the sooner girls will stop throwing up.

Thrindle

Quote from: ThrindleFucking Brilliant!  Love that post.

Thank you.  Sorry if my post came off a bit crude but I can't let ass disrespect go unchallenged.  The sooner that guys stop being afraid of body fat, the sooner girls will stop throwing up.

When I get over the fact that I'm not a size 2... I secretly love my body.  Dude, it's all about the curves.  In fact, your post made me feel hotter than usual.  Dammit, I'm veluptuous and proud!
Classic.

SoNowThen

Quote from: NEON MERCURYdo they really have dirty yellow teeth.....

or is it a stereotype?

Most of them do. Although sometimes it makes talking to them much more interesting. Their teeth are like a battleground; love, hate, action, violence, death -- in one word: emotion.

Reason #47.

No, no, I don't mean like "J-Lo big" versus Paris Hilton no-ass, I mean bowling pin BIG. You put one of them next to most French or Eastern European women and there's no contest.

All the same, I recommend a London trip to all.
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

Alethia

Quote from: SoNowThen
Quote from: NEON MERCURYdo they really have dirty yellow teeth.....

or is it a stereotype?

Most of them do. Although sometimes it makes talking to them much more interesting. Their teeth are like a battleground; love, hate, action, violence, death -- in one word: emotion.

i love sam fuller

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Is it too late to ask more questions about London, SoNowThen?
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

SoNowThen

Quote from: Walrus, KookookajoobIs it too late to ask more questions about London, SoNowThen?

Not at all. Ask away.
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

Thrindle

Did you drink like a true Albertan and show those Brits what it's all about?  (Been to London once... fucking loved it...)
Classic.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Do people really have funny teeth in London?

Slick Shoes

Chest Rockwell

Man I came to this thread expecting a riveting thread about his 1000th post and all I got was this crap about some interesting city in England. What the shit.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Should I visit London someday?  (Would you recommend the trip to someone ona  budget)