LADY GAGA MUST BE STOPPED!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Kal, September 14, 2009, 05:01:08 AM

SiliasRuby

The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

squints

don't apologize to jesus. he doesn't care.
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

Fernando

did anyone see the little int. on leno? it was kind of priceless...

leno: so when did you know you were wrong, was it afterwards right when you were doing it, when did it strike you oh oh...
kw: as soon as i gave the mic back to her and she didn't keep going...
[audience laughs]
leno: lemme ask, i was fortunate enough to meet your mom years ago, what do you think she would have said about this?
kw: .....:yabbse-chokes:... :yabbse-cry:
[death silence]
leno:  :therethere: ....would she be dissapointed in this? would she give you a lecture?

lol@leno's last q

RegularKarate

the best came right after that... "you ready to sing for us?"

the whole thing was so hilariously childish... "your mom sure would be upset with you... it's okay, you want to sing us a song?  huh?  Come on little guy, wanna sing a song?"

SiliasRuby

Quote from: squints on September 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM
don't apologize to jesus. he doesn't care.
I found that out a long time ago....Yeah, the last minutes were pretty hilarious.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

Stefen

Oh, yeah, I forgot his mother got kilt while having plastic surgery to make herself look better.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

That seems kind of low to bring up Kanye's dead mom's hypothetical disapproval after he interrupted something as important as an award acceptance at the VMA's.  That's pretty fucking poor taste.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

cine

Quote from: Walrus on September 19, 2009, 12:53:29 AM
That seems kind of low to bring up Kanye's dead mom's hypothetical disapproval after he interrupted something as important as an award acceptance at the VMA's.  That's pretty fucking poor taste.

i would say the entire thing was set up as it was good for all parties involved:

1. kanye's PR peeps - they've been going insane since the VMA's. this helped put their client in a MUCH better light.
2. leno and his team - very calculated move and in NO way a coincidence that the Late Night Comedian moves to prime time and within 30 mins he's being a soft, quiet Dr. Phil in the heat of a major controversy. cat nip for TV critics.
3. kanye - that fuck needed a good cry

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

I kind of got the "all being staged" vibe from the fact that it's the VMA's.  It's from MTV, and this is how they get ratings.  Who gives a fuck about the VMA's anymore?  I forgot they even do them anymore until it was plastered all over the news that Taylor Swift still got the award, but that KANYE WEST ALSO SAID SOMETHING KIND OF RUDE.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

cine

Quote from: Walrus on September 19, 2009, 01:09:49 AM
I kind of got the "all being staged" vibe from the fact that it's the VMA's.  It's from MTV, and this is how they get ratings.  Who gives a fuck about the VMA's anymore?  I forgot they even do them anymore until it was plastered all over the news that Taylor Swift still got the award, but that KANYE WEST ALSO SAID SOMETHING KIND OF RUDE.

wait, what? i think you missed what i was saying. i'm talking about leno's remarks to kanye. i'm saying i bet kanye and his people knew that in advance... that he would kinda school him like that on national television to make him cry. everything else: not staged.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

It was another wording snafu on my part.

Obviously the Kanye thing on Leno was setup like Michael Vick on 60 Minutes, but I'm saying that the whole event reeks of staging.  Not necessarily at the VMA's, but they're among those who stood to gain as well.

MacGuffin

Kanye West and Lady Gaga's North American tour cancelled

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) – A U.S. and Canada tour by Kanye West and Lady Gaga has been canceled with no reason given just weeks after the rap star came under public fire for humiliating country star Taylor Swift at an awards ceremony.

Concert promoter Live Nation said in a statement on Thursday that the "Fame Kills" tour, that was due to kick off in Phoenix, Arizona on November 10 and run through January, had been canceled with refunds available at the point of sale.

West came under fire after an outburst at the MTV Video Music wards when he grabbed the microphone as country teen star Taylor Swift was responding to her best female video award to say that R&B star Beyonce should have won Swift's trophy.

The Grammy winner has since apologized to Swift and expressed regret twice on the Web and in a TV appearance on "The Jay Leno Show" for his behavior that drew boos from the crowd and prompted a ban of his music by some radio stations in California and Florida.

West told Leno last month that he needed to take "time off," saying he hadn't taken enough time to grieve for his mother who died in November 2007.

"I need to, after this, take some time off and just analyze how I'm going to make it through the rest of this life, how I'm going to improve," he told Leno last month.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

polkablues

They tried to make him go to rehab, he said, "No, no, no... Okay, maybe."
My house, my rules, my coffee

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Lady Gaga - Poker face (acoustic)

Not a huge Lady Gaga fan, or one at all, but this was pretty cool.

Pubrick

so anyway, she performed a bit of her new track "Dance in the Dark" at the grammys or one of those useless award shows and other than shamelessly ripping off Vogue (not a bad thing) i noticed a weird part where she seems to mention KUBRICK. i don't know who wrote the song for her or what the deal is, but i looked up the lyrics and she clearly says kubrick, altho it's so random that some ppl thought she said CUPID.. the lyric in question has been made into this picture below:

courtesy of some freak on flickr

here's the bit of the song where she makes the connection only a few ppl on this board hav made:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vkc9g4Uv19c#t=3m34s
under the paving stones.