answer me this...

Started by bonanzataz, November 18, 2004, 12:37:48 AM

bonanzataz

anybody know how i would be able to contact lynch? a mailing address for an agent or anything? fan letters? i just think he needs to know how awesome i think he is, because i'm in that kind of mood. it's something that needed to be done a long time ago and i'm working on it now and can't find information on the internet ANYWHERE!
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Pubrick

who are u and how did u become an admin?
under the paving stones.

mogwai

Quote from: David Lynchbonz, i am your father...

SiliasRuby

Quote from: mogwai
Quote from: David Lynchbonz, i am your father...
Ooooo that's creepy.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

MacGuffin

If you sign up at Lynch's website, he regularly reads and posts on the messageboard there.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Stefen

What do you want with him? Just leave him alone, he is too old for all this excitement.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

bonanzataz

Quote from: Pubrickwho are u and how did u become an admin?

too cool to type "you" p?

i don't do any admining either. i come here and use you. and eat your energy.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Pubrick

Quote from: bonanzataztoo cool to type "you" p?
u know it
under the paving stones.