Lost Highway and Wild at Heart DVD???!?!?!?

Started by j_scott_stroup04, December 14, 2003, 03:53:24 PM

j_scott_stroup04

This is probably a common topic on this message board, but I was just wondering when the hell these two movies are going to be released on DVD in the US?
If there are already copies, can somebody plz tell me where to get them!
"The sunshine bores the daylights outta me!"- Rolling Stones

"When I am King you will be first against the wall!"- Radiohead

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

MacGuffin

The "Wild At Heart" DVD is available in Region 2. Region 1 was to come out this past October, but has since been pushed back and still has no release date as of yet. Last I heard, Lynch was still busy working on the transfer.

When it's announced, I'll place it here:
http://xixax.com/viewtopic.php?t=2340

And before you ask the next most common question:
http://xixax.com/viewtopic.php?t=2427
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

bonanzataz

actually, they fucked up the regions on the wild at heart dvd. there's no region encoding. just make sure you can play pal dvd's (or you can import it from japan or something).
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

socketlevel

lost highway is on DVD, at least up here in Toronto it is.  it would be strange that there would only be a canadian release of the film and not american.  if there is no US release of the film just order it through the HMV superstore in Toronto.  the phone # is: (416) 596-0333.

the only problem is the Pan and Scan.  i haven't bought it for this very reason.
the one last hit that spent you...

j_scott_stroup04

Thanks fellow Lynchians!

Shit, I haven't even seen Lost Highway yet.  I live in Smalltown, USA pretty much.  We have three video stores, and a VERY minimal selection.  I work at the best one, though.  We don't have Wild At Heart around here either, but I have seen that.  I watched it when it was on AMC.  I'm about to go get a membership at the fuckin' Niles Family Video and rent Lost Highway.

bonanzataz

Quote from: j_scott_stroup04Thanks fellow Lynchians!

I watched it when it was on AMC.  

then you never watched wild at heart. pan and scan with no swear words or gratuitous sex scenes? with commercial breaks in between? COME ON! THAT'S NOT WILD AT HEART AT ALL!
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

j_scott_stroup04