Poll for the ones who voted in the favorite Lynch film poll

Started by freakerdude, September 22, 2003, 12:17:13 AM

freakerdude

I want to find out if the ones who voted for Mulholland Dr. as their favorite was their 1rst or 2nd Lynch movie.......or their 8th, etc.

<-----Can you tell from my avatar that I love WAH? I'm the only one who voted for it....does that make me weird b/c that was a freaky movie...but didn't care for the very end :?
MC Pee Pants

NEON MERCURY

..i'n chronological order...

elephant  man.
blue velvt
straight story
lost highway.
fire walk w/me
wild at heart.
mulholland drive..
dune...

freakerdude

Quote from: NEON MERCURY..i'n chronological order...
Do you possibly mean chronological as viewed by you?
MC Pee Pants

Alethia

AK

It's my third fav...

And Wild at heart is awesome...I love Lula and Sailor (they are one of my favorite couples from movies)

budgie

Something awful is happening when a poll appears in the Lynch section. Especially one this retentive.

P, P, you were right.

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: freakerdude
Quote from: NEON MERCURY..i'n chronological order...
Do you possibly mean chronological as viewed by you?

that is it..my first was elep. and my latest was dune

freakerdude

Quote from: budgieSomething awful is happening when a poll appears in the Lynch section. Especially one this retentive.

P, P, you were right.

Well, I am a newbie on here and wanted to know if MD was voted as the fav b/c there is a larger viewing audience now. I also wanted to know if the older hard core Lynch fans thought MD was their fav. too.

Just trying to get into people's minds about Lynch....new fans and old. Sorry if I wasted your time but it means a lot to me and Lynch is my all time fav.

Isn't this is what the net is all about?......getting detailed info/input that was not available before? Professionally published critics are a huge minority and I'd rather get info directly from the fans.
MC Pee Pants

budgie

Well, I am a newbie on here and wanted to know if MD was voted as the fav b/c there is a larger viewing audience now. I also wanted to know if the older hard core Lynch fans thought MD was their fav. too.

Just trying to get into people's minds about Lynch....new fans and old. Sorry if I wasted your time but it means a lot to me.  Forgive me for being retentive b/c Lynch is my all time fav.

Isn't this is what the net is all about?......getting detailed info/input that was not available before? Professionally published critics are a huge minority and I'd rather get info directly from the fans.

Eloquent apology accepted, I appreciate the cool elaboration when you could have said 'thanks'. My Lynch is just not your Lynch: there are mystery-solvers and sensualists. For the record, Mulholland Dr. is well down my list, and polls give me a rash.

I'm interested in your purpose, are you researching?

freakerdude

Quote from: budgieI'm interested in your purpose, are you researching?
purely personal budgie
MC Pee Pants

budgie

Quote from: budgieI'm interested in your purpose, are you researching?
purely personal budgie

Well, let me know if I can help.