Please vote to have Netflix carry Eraserhead

Started by lamas, May 21, 2003, 01:42:49 AM

lamas

I have never seen Eraserhead and none of the rental stores in my area carry it.  I don't really want to fork over almost $40 sight-unseen for the DVD from DavidLynch.com.  How else could I see it?

penfold0101

Does it have to be the fancy new version?

if not the wonderful people at CD-wow have it for a bargain price of £6.99 with free world wide delivery and its region 0 sop play back is no problem. It hasn’t got any special features and its full screen but what do you expect for that price!

Hope this helps
Peace
"There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning. And that, I think, was the handle - that sense of inevitable victory over the forces of Old and Evil. Not in any mean or military sense; we didn't need that. Our energy would simply prevail. There was no point in fighting - on our side or theirs. We had all the momentum; we were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave.
So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look West, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high - water mark - that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back." - Hunter S. Thompson.

Duck Sauce

Already done it, lets make a list of movies we need Netflix to carry

1. Putney Swope

lamas

I checked that CD wow website and they don't have it listed.

penfold0101

Well aint that a bitch!
They had it yesterday and that link pointed straight at it!

No other UK sites that have it that ship worldwide

You could try http://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/2984 same item there based in Australia the have it for £7 but they may sting you on the shipping! I've never used them before and again R0.

Or

http://www.devoteddvd.com.au/shop/product_info.php?currency=USD&osCsid=24fdb3c5240dee88a09ab785c92480f8&ref=6&products_id=2245 again based in Australia, I have used these before they were a good supplier, priced at about $20 USD and delivery was cheap! Also R0.

There is a US based http://www.hkflix.com/xq/asp/filmID.527937/qx/details.htm never used these either, website kept timing out! They have it for $23 USD but it claims to be R3 don’t know if that’s right.

Bit of a shame that CD wow pulled that title, i hope the places above can give a little more help.

Peace
"There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning. And that, I think, was the handle - that sense of inevitable victory over the forces of Old and Evil. Not in any mean or military sense; we didn't need that. Our energy would simply prevail. There was no point in fighting - on our side or theirs. We had all the momentum; we were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave.
So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look West, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high - water mark - that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back." - Hunter S. Thompson.

jokerspath

Can one actually vote to have Netflix carry movies they don't?  Cuz if they do, I'd like to start voting...

aw
THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

Duck Sauce

No you make requests, Ive done it on my account and on others like 100 times and nothing, I request Putney Swope too

jokerspath

Quote from: Duck SauceNo you make requests, Ive done it on my account and on others like 100 times and nothing, I request Putney Swope too

"and nothign" as in they never took your request and got the films or what?  Have you ever had success? Where does one request, what part of the site?

aw
THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

Pas

Try your local library... I live in a lost town in Quebec and we have it, so...