Know Your Xixax: Donation begging and site news

Started by Xixax, December 02, 2006, 08:52:14 PM

MacGuffin

Tom Cruise says:

"I LOVE XIXAX! SHOW! ME! THE! MONNNEY!!!

Shoplift the pootie, and use that money you saved to donate.

"Help [us] help you."
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Bethie

Merry Christmas movie house!!

Love, Bethie  8)
who likes movies anyway

RegularKarate

I just gave and I live in a box.. open your wallets!

Ravi

A Matter Of Chance

MacGuffin

No date this weekend? Use that money you would have spent on liquor and condoms on us. With xixax, you don't need beer goggles and we always put out.  :yabbse-wink:

Jerry Lewis says:

"For just pennies, you too can feed the brain of fellow starving xixax members who don't the know the difference between Days Of Heaven and Days Of Thunder. So please, give."

About a quarter of the way left, people. Let's keep it up!!!
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

MacGuffin

Haven't donated yet? Don't be left out. Everyone's doin' it. It's the next fad, man. Think of giving to xixax as the next trucker hat craze. But with Kubrick wearing it instead of Kutcher.

PTA says:

"The forecast for xixax looks partly sunny, with an 82% chance in the next day or so."

Skeleton FilmWorks

P.T.A.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

I'm transferring money to my bank account to Paypal, so I'll be able to donate come the 22nd.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

MacGuffin

David Lynch says:

"The... ah... donations are about a website in trouble... with a cow."

Please, help us milk the cash cow and give a little to our moovie site. You'll be udderly glad you did.

Skeleton FilmWorks

gob

That did feel good. Happy Christmas Xixax, hope we can save the ship.

MacGuffin

Terrence Malick says:

[img] Photo unavailable [img]

"[comment unavailable]."

So, please, listen to Malick and give to a site where filmmakers have a vision and a voice.

Skeleton FilmWorks

Fernando

I'll donate under one condition, remove that ugly C already!

Some questions when we move to a warmer climate:

1. Will the new location also need donations from time to time?
2. I assume you (admins) will move (or whatever is that you need to do) the entire site without missing its history of posts, right?

picolas

1. yes, but far less.
2. everything will be exactly the same.

last days of gerry the elephant

Quote from: Fernando on December 21, 2006, 01:32:42 PM
I'll donate under one condition, remove that ugly C already!

I was going to make the same proposition the first time...