I recently started listening to other podcasts but dollop is still my favorite. You definitely turned me on to the Robert Kelly podcast but I guess I prefer ones that are more like a story instead of a long conversation. Recommendations?
Sorry for the late reply. I don't know of any others like 'The Dollop', but can't stress enough that you at least give Walking The Room
a shot if you like Dave Anthony. Also, he was on an episode of The Crabfeast
this week that is fucking incredible, mostly hilarious stories of him growing up in Marin County.
Everyone's podcast taste is so damn specific so instead of pushing them on you, these are my faves: You Know What Dude?
- This is always my first podcast of the week. I listen to it every sunday at 9 immediately when it comes outLegion Of Skanks
- The self proclaimed "Most offensive podcast on planet earth". These guys pull no punches. They'll say things that make you hate them, but if you keep listening you'll know it's all in good fun. Cashing In
- This has taken the place of 'Walking The Room' for me. Two guys just yammering away about the little things in life, their tagline being "Answering the questions you don't have." I wish I could begin to explain how much joy it has brought me. There are so many inside jokes, lingo, and 'Cash Phrases' that I have to suggest you start with Ep. 1 to keep on track. The Hooray Show
- Horatio Sanz and comic/actor friends reminiscing about their careers in showbiz interspersed with improv bits, just a great hang. With Special Guest Lauren Lapkus
- Quite possibly the funniest woman alive, she's known for her various characters on 'Comedy Bang Bang' and in this show they all make special appearances with the guest star filling in as host. They put on fake radio shows with the most obnoxious guests and ridiculous topics, knowing that the entire thing is improvised with so little prep makes it even better.