Favorite Music Videos

Started by BonBon85, January 22, 2003, 05:13:32 PM

Reel

First of all, something I've always noticed watching 'Ain't Them Bodies Saints' is that the beginning of the Daniel Hart number 'Do You Remember That Day? has such a similar essence and vibe to this song.

Secondly, isn't that such a cool video? Some Pete's Dragon vibes in the beginning.

just letting you know I'm thinkin of ya.

Jeremy Blackman

I don't like the first 35 seconds, but everything that follows is great.

jenkins

3:04-3:34 is now my current example of music videos doing object montages for purely emotional purposes related to the song which i like

polkablues

Love this group, love this song, and the video is weird and fun and oddly beautiful.

My house, my rules, my coffee

Drenk

Ascension.

N

I swear this is like the best video of the year.

Deserves so much more attention.

Hilariously stupid comment:

Robyn

This is fun if you know Ariel Pink is:

Robyn

Robyn

what a great time to be alive. music has never been better!

WorldForgot

Dang, I really like that ^^

KJ your taste in music rulez, so much so it makes me wonder why the radio in LA or on Apple Music isn't on a higher lvl. Oh well, Xixax just be on that Nxt Lvl wave

Robyn

Quote from: WorldForgot on February 13, 2018, 12:56:22 PM
Dang, I really like that ^^

KJ your taste in music rulez, so much so it makes me wonder why the radio in LA or on Apple Music isn't on a higher lvl. Oh well, Xixax just be on that Nxt Lvl wave

shit, I missed this comment. thanks! you have probably nice taste too <3 post them songs and videos!

this video is cheesy as fuck and nothing special, but I adores it. sinead is so, so good in it, and that tear drop at the end is the best tear drop ever recorded. I dare you to found a better one. also sorry if I have posted this before, but she's my obsession again.

polkablues

My house, my rules, my coffee

WorldForgot

that is the Director's Cut^
you can edit the video yourself here -- http://fulfillment.live/

Alethia

WorldForgot