Favorite Music Videos

Started by BonBon85, January 22, 2003, 05:13:32 PM

Lottery

This is probably also the best track from both FKA Twigs and Arca.

new video from me and my homies:

jenkins

music is like martial arts to me in my heart, so i'm in

NEW VID THIS IS HOW WE DO IN MOTHERFUCKIN ALABAMA MAN
WHOLE SQUAD TURN UP

polkablues

I'm surprised you don't hear Gimme Shelter used as a sample more often.
My house, my rules, my coffee

jenkins

glad n and i stumbled into this while on a co-adventure through music

Directed by Chris Knox, 1984.
First appeared on the Tall Dwarfs - Slugbucket Hairybreath Monster EP (SLUG1, 1984), also on Tall Dwarfs - Hello Cruel World (FN15, 1987).

jenkins

N, Princess Chelsea is also from NZ, so ok, anyway I really really like the pace of this song and video

new shit filmed/edited/starrrrr with my homies:::REPRESENTIN THE MOTHERFUCKIN SOUTH::::::::::::::::::

"cut a cross on my forehead, let it bleed for seven days, just to prove that i aint dead mama scream for heavens sake''''
end footage from actual mobile alabama

jenkins

she's so good. I too like getting high by the beach in order to get away. have you all watched this video? it has contemporary characteristics we could hypothetically chat about. invisible narratives, possible through emotional textures so I adore them, and their photographic equal charms me, one day in the future we might-could chat about "anxious cameras" and the growing popularity of such form. Lana Del Rey rules hard through a style I think is very early 20th century

cronopio 2

Quote from: jenkins<3 on August 14, 2015, 08:03:25 PM
through a style I think is very early 20th century

you mean instagram filters?

Jeremy Blackman

This definitely ticks all the "not for me" boxes.

Nothing against beaches though. Actually beaches have enough problems without Lana Del Ray getting high on them. Have you heard about beach erosion?

jenkins

QuotePerhaps the only video of a Rapa Nui band, this group has one of the best sounds in all of Polynesia, and is a hit in Tahiti. This video shows their aboriginal clothing, tatoos, body painting, and of course, beautiful Easter Island (Rapa Nui).

i.e. these slick cats are from Easter Island:

jenkins

this is maybe the most 2016 video i've ever seen. it's from 2014 btw

jenkins

the above video was overlooked and life is tricky i swear it is. but also sharing music tastes is for some reason like impossible. i've liked this song and i'm sharing this video because duh: