Favorite Music Videos

Started by BonBon85, January 22, 2003, 05:13:32 PM

polkablues

Nothing to worry about. We like incomprehensible films vastly more than incomprehensible posts.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Reel

I can't wait to trash that trash that trash calls a film...

and now....my favorite music video:

Frederico Fellini

Quote from: polkablues on September 11, 2013, 03:59:38 PM
Nothing to worry about. We like incomprehensible films vastly more than incomprehensible posts.

Don't know why, it isn't really that funny but I LOL'd IRL.
We fought against the day and we won... WE WON.

Cinema is something you do for a billion years... or not at all.

jenkins

sooo. ok, i think this one explains itself. good job, these people. pops right at 0:20-1:00, nice narrative moment 4:21-5:08

i'm easy. it's easy to notice what i like here -- all that production. the lights. the clothes. the style. cinema. absurd, and all business about it

polkablues

I can barely even rationalize why I'm so obsessed with this song and this video lately, but it's been like a month and I still keep going back to it.  The song is basically straight-white-Bloc-Party, and the video is like a tiny little Larry Clark film, but the two come together in a way that hits me right in the sensibilities.

(Mildly NSFW. I don't know why you're watching music videos at work anyway. Get back to work.)
My house, my rules, my coffee

pete why did you not make this video

Drenk

Ascension.

Neil

it's not the wrench, it's the plumber.

jenkins

obvs

not safe for work/or normal living environment/this isn't a proper thing to do

yeah i play that literally at least twice every time i dj, and thats pretty much how i dance to it.

Lottery

I've always loved this song and music video.

jenkins

jenkins

it seems too "difficult" to explain why i want to post this list right now
but quick explanation is i basically keep looking for an excuse to say these are my favorite music videos ever, right now
based on my current emotions for these music videos

thx everyone for giving me that moment