Favorite Music Videos

Started by BonBon85, January 22, 2003, 05:13:32 PM

RegularKarate

Oh yeah, welcome to a month later where OFWGKTA has blown up so big you can't avoid them.  They're looking at being the new Wu Tang if they can keep impressing everyone that sees them.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: RegularKarate on March 22, 2011, 11:50:10 AM
Oh yeah, welcome to a month later where OFWGKTA has blown up so big you can't avoid them.  They're looking at being the new Wu Tang if they can keep impressing everyone that sees them.

I love how I'm a month late and I'm already way out of the loop.  I went and downloaded all of those OFWGKTA mixtapes and Bastard.  I love all that I've been able to get my hands on thus far. 
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

squints

"Go on suck it up but hurry I got nuts to bust And butts to fuck and ups to shut and sluts to fuckin uppercut Ask her for a couple bucks shove a trumpet up her butt Play a song invade a thong, my dick is havin guts for lunch" - 16 yr old Earl Sweatshirt
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

Jeremy Blackman

I always appreciate a positive message.

pete

roommie's buddy did the animation for this:

http://kidcodec.com/w/?p=19

pretty insane!
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

RegularKarate

Pubrick

Quote from: RegularKarate on April 18, 2011, 05:37:17 PM
Manchester Orchestra "Simple Math" Video

really well made and ambitious for a video, don't care for the song and the acting is overwrought even for a short clip. conceptually it's pretty much Inception meets Eternal Sunshine..
under the paving stones.

modage

Never heard of that band. Was just coming here to post that clip (that somebody at work sent me).  It really is great.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Reel

they really need to stop putting Zach Galifianakis in videos.

Pubrick

Quote from: modage on April 19, 2011, 09:45:48 AM
Never heard of that band. Was just coming here to post that clip (that somebody at work sent me).  It really is great.

yeah but it's inception isn't it?

that's why you like it.

admit it.
under the paving stones.

polkablues

The current band of the former Menomena dude.  I like the song, but the video is positively bonkers.  I love it.
My house, my rules, my coffee

socketlevel

good find polka, great track great video.
the one last hit that spent you...

diggler

Destroyer - Kaputt

a friend of mine just turned me onto this guy, who seems to fostering the return of ultra reverberated romantic saxophone. anyway, this video is great.
I'm not racist, I'm just slutty

mogwai

Khonnor "Screen love, space, and the time man"

Not a official video but I love how the song suits the video. I wish I made this video mostly because the female in the video is beautiful.