Arrested Development

Started by Weak2ndAct, October 24, 2004, 12:25:59 AM

Gamblour.

Man, tonight's episode was no good.
WWPTAD?

Tictacbk

this new timeslot is killing me...i totally forgot it was on tonight

JG

Quote from: GamblourMan, tonight's episode was no good.

worst episode in a long while

polkablues

I hope Dave Thomas sticks around for a few episodes.  And I hope they let him be funny from now on.  

The episode wasn't that bad.  I laughed on a regular basis.  "For twenty thousand, he'll lean over and whisper in your ear twice."
My house, my rules, my coffee

edison

"You're a regular Brad Garrett"

"All the big T.V.'s come in here"

Seeing Tambor do his version of the chicken dance was funny

Overall it was a really weird episode, even for this show, but i hope it was only because it was a set-up for whats to come with charlize.

polkablues

Quote from: edison"All the big T.V.'s come in here"

That scene was brilliant!  "Are you buying this time, or are you just 'curious'?"  "I guess you could say I'm 'buy-curious'."
My house, my rules, my coffee

Ravi

Quote from: edison
Overall it was a really weird episode, even for this show, but i hope it was only because it was a set-up for whats to come with charlize.

It was weird, which is saying something for this show.  Wee Britain, "For British Eyes Only," Harry Hamlin, etc.  Not as funny as the season premiere, but hopefully the set-up will pay off.

My favorite line of narration was, "but instead he just sat in his car and ate a whole thing of candy beans."

JG

i thought this new episode was great.  some many funny moments i have no idea where to begin.

Gamblour.

FINALLY, they're back on their feet. That was hilarious.
WWPTAD?

edison

Wow, really really good. Just so many funny things right after another

Baio's characters name is classic

"The world's first Analrapist"

"I think even the anti-drug people are going to be ok with that"

Marta played by a third girl!!

72teeth

Ha! I knew that was a new Marta!! And i loved the whole slo-mo bit...
Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza

JG

I thought the lawyer commerical was great.  He slammed the book before every cut.  Gob was pretty funny.

Gamblour.

All of those were great. I still have to say, the Wee Britain stuff is just not funny. They've gotta cut that shit loose.

"I've got a date"
"At the kennel!!!"

"We're not dog people"

Haha I dunno why, but that running joke was so funny. The thing with the surrogate was awesome, goddamn. This episode was the best in a long time.
WWPTAD?

JG

Ya I don't know how I feel about Wee Britain but it's gotta be apart of the long haul.  I think once it all comes together, we'll appreciate it.  Theron's character is kinda of mysterious.  I get the feeling that she is not the teacher, but actually in kindegarten.  And that's why the British guy said to Michael, "How would you like it if someone picked on the stupid person in your family?"  That's also why she is so immature.  Just a thought.  

The one thing I did like about Wee Britain was the American restaurant.

Gamblour.

That's an interesting thought. The restaurant was funny.

HOWEVER, fucking groan moment: "Hey, that's the name of the show!" Ron, cut the shit. You don't make jokes, you just narrate bitch.
WWPTAD?