are you afraid of the dark?

Started by tpfkabi, October 23, 2004, 07:25:46 PM

tpfkabi

i used to love this Nickelodeon show. i watched it every Sat. on Snick.
i want a copy of the episodes, but i only see them on eBay for very steep prices. i have come across a website where you can download the episodes, but the files are very big and i have a 56k. i think each episode is over 230 MB. so if you have any suggestions or can think of a way i can get ahold of this show i would be very appreciative.
I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.

modage

i used to watch this every weekend on Snick as well with Pete and Pete and Ren and Stimpy when i was younger.  there was an episode with a nosferatu looking vampire and a movie theatre i think that scared the crap out of me.  

i have no idea how you could get any episodes, sorry.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

tpfkabi

Quote from: themodernage02i have no idea how you could get any episodes, sorry.

do you know anyone with a very fast modem and time?

cine

Bethie

Are You Afriad of The Dark totally ruled the school back in the day.

I'm looking through episode list right now remembering the episodes that I've seen.

You guys remember that episode that Tia and Tamera were in? It seemed that one was on all the time. I must have seen that one more than any of the others. It had that little twist at the end. so awesome.
who likes movies anyway

tpfkabi

i think i vaguely remember that one. what happened exactly?

a couple of years ago i found one of the videos and rented it. it had the episodes, Tale of the Frozen Ghost, and Tale of the Shiny Red Bicycle...........as well as the Feel the Fear music video complete with singing skeleton head.

yeah, i pretty much watched that every Saturday night and the Weird Science TV series that played on USA. that's another show i want to see badly.

oh, mod, my comment wasn't meant to be smart. maybe you didn't take it as cine did.