Lost (spoilers)

Started by MacGuffin, October 07, 2004, 01:10:26 AM

Kal

I'm just frustrated because we used to have more interesting interactions between the characters... I mean Locke... he hasnt said more than 4 lines this season... I'm looking forward to get more from him because he is one of my (and a lot of fans) favorite character. Or at least usted to be...

Pas

Season 3 so far is really, really bad. 10 million people seem to agree...

I think they are really getting over their head by starting thousands and thousands of little mysteries that make no sense. They make situations enigmatic while a single easy question by a character would clarify everything, which is VERY frustrating since it creates a total suspension of disbelief.

Killing off Ecko was totally silly he had became a top 3 character.

I'm so disapointed by this show.

Desmond is the new Locke btw it seems

pumba

Did anyone else think tonight's flashback story was totaly dope?  :bravo:

MacGuffin

Quote from: shnorff on March 07, 2007, 11:10:52 PM
Did anyone else think tonight's flashback story was totaly dope?  :bravo:

The woman's cat story gave me chills.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

grand theft sparrow

grand theft sparrow

mogwai

with no doubt the best episode so far this season.

A Matter Of Chance

Agreed. One of the all-time best endings, too.

elpablo

So Jack and Claire are brother and sister? I'm glad I've kept watching. I almost stopped after those first few episodes.

Gamblour.

I can't believe it...a Claire and Charlie storyline that wasn't completely awful! In fact, it's probably my favorite. One of the better flashbacks, and I agree, one of the best episode endings. Jack's goofy spike was absolutely perfect. Can't wait for the rest of the season. Overall, I'm glad the way they've structured this season. It's good to know I don't have to wait until April like other shows (The Office, Heroes) to get more, better quality shows.
WWPTAD?

Kal

best. ending. ever.

jack's face, kate's face... priceless.

the rest was pretty good too... i really look forward to next episode about locke (where apparently we finally find out what happened to him and the wheelchair)

im getting excited about this again... yay

picolas

Quote from: kal on March 16, 2007, 12:13:41 AM
best. ending. ever.

i pretty much wanted to post this with "intriguing" and "most" somewhere in it.

mogwai

Quote from: picolas on March 16, 2007, 06:48:55 AM
Quote from: kal on March 16, 2007, 12:13:41 AM
best. ending. ever.

i pretty much wanted to post this with "intriguing" and "most" somewhere in it.
WARNING, EPISODE 12 SPOILER, SCROLL DOWN AT YOUR OWN RISK IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN EPISODE 12 OF LOST.

Kal

you are missing the last shot when he had the touchdown and his face... it was the best jack face

mogwai

Quote from: kal on March 16, 2007, 10:37:46 AM
you are missing the last shot when he had the touchdown and his face... it was the best jack face