Lost (spoilers)

Started by MacGuffin, October 07, 2004, 01:10:26 AM

Neil

I wonder who david's mother is, have they showed this?

I'm wondering if I missed that in an episode.  I don't feel like i have, but cannot be sure?

I just don't think it's the sarah chick, or whatever her name is. The one who jack "saved."

And I guess that's a no regarding the EMF shit?
it's not the wrench, it's the plumber.

Pas

That Widmore geologist/soldier is really annoying. She looks like less pretty Tina Fey too

Kal

Quote from: Pas Rap on April 25, 2010, 08:29:49 PM
That Widmore geologist/soldier is really annoying. She looks like less pretty Tina Fey too

I can't wait until she blows up or gets shot.

polkablues

Quote from: Neil on April 25, 2010, 05:17:18 PM

I'm wondering if I missed that in an episode.  I don't feel like i have, but cannot be sure?

I just don't think it's the sarah chick, or whatever her name is. The one who jack "saved."

I'm calling Juliet.  You heard it here first.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Neil

Quote from: polkablues on April 26, 2010, 01:05:00 PM
Quote from: Neil on April 25, 2010, 05:17:18 PM

I'm calling Juliet.  You heard it here first.

Dark hair, and pouty eyes. i'm calling Kate.

Sleepless

So what's up with the rerun of the Richard episode tomorrow?  :yabbse-thumbdown:
He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

Kal

Quote from: Sleepless on April 26, 2010, 02:23:12 PM
So what's up with the rerun of the Richard episode tomorrow?  :yabbse-thumbdown:

WHAT? No new epsiode? WTF

cinemanarchist

http://www.wired.com/magazine/2010/04/ff_lost/all/1

That first photo is pretty great. I wish they had recorded all of those writer's meetings and then released the tapes after it was all finished. Give us nerds days of audio to sift through.
My assholeness knows no bounds.

MacGuffin

Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse won't explain the ending of "Lost" after it airs. Lindelof says: "We're going to be as definitive as we can be and say this is our ending, but there's no way to end the show where the fans aren't going to say, 'What did they mean by this?' Which is why we're not going to explain it."
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

mogwai

Quote from: kal on April 26, 2010, 05:08:08 PM
Quote from: Sleepless on April 26, 2010, 02:23:12 PM

WHAT? No new epsiode? WTF

I think it's the best (so far) episode of this season so far. It's good to have a breather. I think the last four will be intense.

diggler

ok LOST, 5 hours left. impress me.
I'm not racist, I'm just slutty

Sleepless

I'm so ready for this to be over.

Wow. Just the white characters left now. Interesting.
He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

diggler

well that was 5 seasons too late

kidding... sort of. this felt like the worst episode of the season for me. i don't know why, something was just wrong about it. sun and jin got to me in their final moments, but i was still laughing from Lapidus

anyone else think jin is a shitty father?
I'm not racist, I'm just slutty

Derek

Did Lapidus make it off?

It's interesting how in the off-island segments, the characters are beginning to seem somewhat aware of their other lives. However on the island, it's all very straight forward in that regard.

If the two realities DO converge, and if there are survivors from the island, does that mean there will be two of that person in one timeline? Kind of goes against the theory of coverging timelines doesn't it?
It's like, how much more black could this be? And the answer is none. None more black.

Neil

Spoils regarding the candidate.

The fact that writers have been open with the fact that they intend to leave a lot of thing ambiguous,leaves me with little hope for the show.  I mean, regardless as aforementioned, it's been a great ride, but I'm just expecting too much, and after tonight's episode, although I really enjoyed it.  I'm not sure  4 hours is going to be enough to cut it.  Not showing desmond the entire episode pisses me off.  When did he become this man with a mission and gleam in his eye, and why the fuck aren't they following up on that.  did he just hitch a ride across the border for a hit and run. What the fuck?  I thought he was insistent on showing people the alternate reality BEFORE THEY DIE, and Locke only says some shit in his sleep, fuck this shit.  The show timeline is as follows;  We have important timeline data (1) but then later we're not going to address unresolved/unsolved issues with timeline 1, but we're now focused on important timeline data (2) and this has repeated 50 or 60 times.

Remember when ben seemed like this rogue motherfucker with all this money and power on the mainland?  Oh, nope. where the fuck is ben any ways? The "sideflash" will just have too many holes.  I understand it begins when they blow up the hydrogen bomb, but a lot of shit has happened from 1970 til present, I don't know.  I'll stop.  I need to get back to writing this 12 page shit.