Lost (spoilers)

Started by MacGuffin, October 07, 2004, 01:10:26 AM

Fernando

amazing ep last night, desmond is always a guarantee to have a great episode, just like when alpert shows up something amazing happens, on top of that we get to see faraday again.

just 6 eps left  :yabbse-sad:

6 episodes seem like they wont be enough to see all stories we've seen in the alt.universe have some kind of closure, i hate to use closure because i don't need all things to be resolved, i love to have my own interpretation if what is left to be interpreted makes sense, in this case sense in a lost way, so, how many stories are worth to see in the alt.u?

- jack. he bonded with son so that part is covered, what is left for him is to give lock a check up.
- kate. she's in chains now, could she escape?? only in lost could happen that, if so, what would she do?
- lock. he teared apart jack's card, maybe he will try to track him again.
- sawyer. he must find the conman.
- sayid. he killed some ppl, that cant be the end of it, plus bro's wife.
- hugo. next one is about him.
- desmond. oh dear, this will be the best. more faraday please.

ill stop right there.

RegularKarate

I can't take full credit for the birth of this idea, but my brain has been really running with it.

Jack works in the hospital
-Claire is in the hospital
-Sun is pregnant and stabbed, she and Jin are on their way to the hospital
-Sawyer and Miles could easily be the ones investigating the gunshots heard at the restaurant and could just as easily end up at the hospital
-Locke could change his mind about meeting Jack (I'm starting to think he won't) and end up at the hospital.

The MRI machine is at the hospital. 
Desmond and Daniel are well on their way to figuring out the link between the MRI machine and the Island.

Fernando

awesome, that sounds about right, and although im with you about lock too, im thinking maybe even if he doesnt want a check up somehow he could end up going to the hospital (via his wife?) or bumping into jack somewhere.

diggler

also, locke will most likely be pulled into sawyers storyline now that he's hot on the trail of anthony cooper, and i wouldn't be surprised to see Ana Lucia show up with all this cop stuff going on.
I'm not racist, I'm just slutty

polkablues

And I will bet one million dollars that Libby shows up in Hurley's flash-sideways.

BONUS:
My house, my rules, my coffee

polkablues

The internet is full of riches.

Fernando

hahaha. that and alpaca lautner are the best pics posted this weak.

Neil

Quote from: Derek on April 07, 2010, 04:56:53 PM
Thanks Neil.

The show is a character show AND a science fiction/fantasy show. If I wanted just character I'd watch Days Of Our Lives. Take a pill.

Point is we don't need episode 2 and 3 to know anything about 1 as a film, or how we should feel about it there as.  Sure, you can't look in hind sight, or you can just enjoy yourself.  I certainly didn't limit the show to a character study either, so save the pill for yourselfI was just pointing out that there is plenty of goodness despite all your serious qualms towards the show.

shit, RK, whatever happened happened.  That's kinda where I think it's heading.
it's not the wrench, it's the plumber.

Derek

Are you referring to Star Wars? I'm not following your reasoning?

I just want the end of Lost to be as great as everything that it has established it can be. I'm a fan of the show, I haven't found these last few episodes to be entirely satisfying...does not mean I have serious qualms. Maybe my mind will be changed on them after viewing them in the context of the grand scheme. There is a difference between being a fan and a blind supporter of the show. I still get excited for every week left and if tomorrow's episode turns out to be a hamburger, don't worry, I'll take my pill and happily convince myself that it was a porterhouse.
It's like, how much more black could this be? And the answer is none. None more black.

MacGuffin

'Lost': Jorge Garcia teases Tuesday night's episode
*READ AT OWN RISK*

"Lost" fans are still buzzing about last week's "Happily Ever After" episode, which finally began making sense of the two timelines and how love plays into it all.

Well, Tuesday night's Hurley-centric episode, "Everybody Loves Hugo," continues with that theme. Although actor Jorge Garcia was tight-lipped about it in a recent interview, he did say this:

"There's definitely a turning point about to happen," Garcia said. "Right around the middle of the season, all those deja vu moments in the sideways timeline, you'll see stuff come to a head and the whole season turns the corner. And stuff really gets interesting."

"Everybody Loves Hugo" will show more of Hurley's life in the sideways timeline. Viewers saw a glimpse of that in a previous episode when he appeared to Locke as the successful entrepreneur who owns the company Locke worked for.  But there's more to Mr. Reyes than that.

"This new Hurley episode shows that everything seems great for Hurley, but maybe not everything's great," Garcia said.

The episode marks the return of Harold Perrineau, Cynthia Watros and Lillian Hurst as Hurley's mother. There's also a special guest star that Garcia announced on his blog.

The cast and crew are currently working on the top-secret series finale, which is scheduled to wrap on April 24.  Of course, Garcia kept mum about that as well but did say he was "very satisfied" with the way "Lost" ends.

And that was with a chunk of the finale script still missing.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

JG

thought that was so good!

polkablues

Cynthia Watros came back AND Ilana blew up??? They do read my letters!

diggler

hurley episodes are always underrated. "numbers", "dave", "tricia tanaka is dead" and "the beginning of the end" are all episodes i love rewatching.  michael's apology wasn't as heartfelt as i was hoping it would be, and the whispers explanation was a bit undercooked, but how about that ending!

anyone else curious what was in the sack hurley looked in and quickly closed? was that jacob's ashes?
I'm not racist, I'm just slutty

pete

I don't watch Lost, but I texted my friend at around 10:30 last night, something like "can you believe they killed jack?" just to be silly and then she told me I ruined the episode for her 'cause she was watching it on tivo and she thought I ruined a surprise and watched the entire show in anticipation of the surprise and when they actually killed someone else she wasn't sufficiently engrossed so now I have one less friend.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

ElPandaRoyal

You, sir, should be ran over by Desmond.

2 of the best ever episodes on the show in a row.
Si