Marlon Brando Dead! (The Official Thread!)

Started by A Matter Of Chance, July 02, 2004, 10:07:13 AM

A Matter Of Chance

[CBS 5 News, Phoenix)--The man called the greatest actor of all time has died.  CBS 5 News has learned Marlon Brando passed away Thursday in Los Angeles. Brando may be best known for his roles in "The Godfather" and "On the Waterfront". He won oscars for his work in those 2 films.  The cause of death is still unknown.  Marlon Brando was 80 years old...

SHIT. I think my heart stopped for a minute.

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

mogwai

people die all the time, even those who are famous.

Fernando

Sad news indeed, can't find any information on the web, looked up on cnn, google, yahoo, guardian, wait, it's on the bbc.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/film/3860723.stm

ElPandaRoyal

Si

london

Ten should be enough.  You think 10 should be enough?  You think we need one more?  You think we need one more.  Alright,  we'll get one more.

cine

Fernando

Quote from: MacGuffinR.I.P. Godfather. :yabbse-cry:  :yabbse-cry:  :yabbse-cry:

Mac, I'm waiting for your avatar tribute to MB, just like the Gregory Peck you did.

Bruce Lee

QuoteThe cause of death is still unknown

....i bet he was murdered by an angry gang of triads

MacGuffin

Quote from: FernandoMac, I'm waiting for your avatar tribute to MB, just like the Gregory Peck you did.

Done.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

prophet

We gonna do a little Q&A Mr. Worley, and at the risk of sounding redundant please... make your answers Genuine...

jonas

"Mein Führer, I can walk!" - Dr. Strangelove

Gloria

An extraordinary influence and a remarkable talent.  

R.I.P :cry:

El Duderino

Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?