MGI Videowave 4

Started by Dendy, March 01, 2003, 05:54:36 PM

Dendy

this is the program that was installed onto my computer when I bought it, along with a Dazzle* video capture card.  

Since then, my windows ME had major problems so I installed windows XP.

When I did this I lost the program, and they did not give me a back-up re-installation disc or anything.

therefore, I downloaded it from kazaa.  When I try to capture video it will not let me because it does not recognize the Dazzle* capture card.

I need to edit  :cry:

any suggesties?

thanks
"The Dude Abides"

aclockworkjj

The best thing you did was move to XP....Windows Me blows a big ass, I had the same problem with Me.  Technically speaking you own the software, if you downloaded it (same version) and used your product key...I don't think there is a legal matter (well, maybe, but who will know you re-installed it), but then again, I am just assuming.  And I am not familiar with that specific program. Otherwise contact your computer Manu., cause a lot of the times you can buy the pre-installed CD-rom for like $20-30, assuming you registered your computer when you bought it.  That about all I can think off....

Xixax

Quote from: DendyWhen I try to capture video it will not let me because it does not recognize the Dazzle* capture card.

It may be a simple matter of needing to install an XP driver for that hardware. When you look in the Windows control panel under hardware, do you see any warnings about that device?
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]