"you got it dude". The(official) Full House Thread

Started by NEON MERCURY, October 21, 2003, 12:42:16 AM

SiliasRuby

This is for everyone but especially UncleJoey on here...First Season on DVD.
Title: Full House
Starring: John Stamos
Released: 8th February 2005
SRP: $29.98
Further Details
Warner has also announced the first season of Full House which stars John Stamos, Bob Saget, Dave Coulier and Candace Cameron Bure. The two-disc set will be available to own from the 8th February next year, and should set you back around $29.98 in total. Each of the episodes will be presented in 1.33:1 full frame along with English Mono tracks. English, French and Spanish subtitles will also be provided. DVD extras will include a creator commentary, a trivia track as well as a never before seen pilot episode.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

UncleJoey

Quote from: SiliasRubyDVD extras will include a creator commentary, a trivia track as well as a never before seen pilot episode.

I can't even imagine what the creator would have to say about this show. What I'm really looking forward to is the last season on DVD, which features what are easily the most ridiculous episodes (and that's saying a lot). I wonder if they'll sell enough of the first season to even move on to the second and third, though . . . Maybe this will help me stop staying up until 4 am to watch reruns.
Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and shit . . . and Jack just left town.

NEON MERCURY

hahaha, this is great.  as i mentioned earlier this show is so phuckiong cheesy and awful but yet i cant stop watching it....definately a guilty pleasure. i will be getting this upon release.  i like the trivia track .. i always enjoy wathcing /reading those..

now i need wonder years, grwoing pains, and family ties..

and peaks 2

Bethie

Quote from: NEON MERCURYi mentioned earlier this show is so phuckiong cheesy and awful but yet i cant stop watching it

That was my problem. Last year when Nick at Nite started airing two episodes of Full House a night I would watch both episodes when they reran them at 4am, because I was always awake at that time. As a result I've seen EVERY single episode of that stupid show. Now the show makes me sick.. I can't stomach one minute of it. I actually believe its the worst show ever created.

Although, I do know all Full House trivia now. And that's what counts b/c it gets me places in life.
who likes movies anyway

cine

Quote from: BethieAnd that's what counts b/c it gets me places in life.
Like the Wal-Mart bargain bin.  :?

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

UncleJoey

Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and shit . . . and Jack just left town.

Ravi

Quote from: UncleJoeyThat cover art is priceless.

AWWWWWWWWW

UncleJoey

Quote from: Ravi

AWWWWWWWWW

Cue the piano.

SHAFTR

It's perfect.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

UncleJoey

Quote from: SHAFTR

It's perfect.

All it needs is Kimmy Gibbler peaking in from the corner Kevin Smith style.

SHAFTR

Quote from: UncleJoey
Quote from: SHAFTR

It's perfect.

All it needs is Kimmy Gibbler peaking in from the corner Kevin Smith style.

In Season 1 she only appears in Episodes 3, 16, 18 & 22.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

ono

Quote from: SHAFTRIn Season 1 she only appears in Episodes 3, 16, 18 & 22.
Wow.

UncleJoey

Thanks SHAFTR, but I can look things up on TVTOME.com, too.

How rude.