"you got it dude". The(official) Full House Thread

Started by NEON MERCURY, October 21, 2003, 12:42:16 AM

NEON MERCURY

8) ....john stamos in full house

you can watch the reruns .......
i use to watch this show alot.thats why i am stupid..
then i hear the fulll house lesson of the day and my mom fixes me a double scoop of sherbert ice cream..or like a young  michelle tanner use to say.."ouch cream"....

:yabbse-shocked: ..

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

NEON MERCURY

freakerdude

Quote from: tremoloslothwww.wwujd.com
I can't believe someone would actually take the time to design that site......it is kind of hilarious in some parts though! The funniest thing is the time this guy spent on it.
MC Pee Pants

cine

Pretty dull site if you ask me. Nothing creative whatsoever. It's a What Would Uncle Jesse Do website, yet the "Uncle Jesse Doing Stuff" page has no pictures of him, say, walking on water, or, I don't know, being crucified?

Funny though that about 30 minutes ago I was thinking about making a Full House thread. Not the 'ha ha' funny though......

Ravi

I was a fanatic for this show when I was little.  It's fun to watch it now because it is so cheesy.  There was always a talk at the end of each episode, complete with emotional music.  I can't remember there being many real problems.  Jesse was my favorite because he was the guy trying to be cool in the midst of a house full of children, Joey, and Danny.  And Kimmy Gibbler next door.

Nick-At-Nite's marketing for it is genius.  They're clearly playing up the kitsch angle.

Did that little roll of paper next to the back door intrigue anyone else?

SHAFTR

I used to watch Full House all the time...and even than I thought that Uncle Joey can eat my ass...him and his fuckin' bullwinkle impressions.

and who else first heard the Beach Boys on Full House?
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

GodDamnImDaMan

I remember a few things from this horrible sensual show....

Uncle Jesse - If sexy was an uncle, you would be it Mr. Stamos...

Danny Tanner (Aka Bob Fucko) - Never understood why he never remarried, maybe it was because he was a pussy....If i was Mr. Tanner i'd be bringing hoe's in left and right, and banging them and hoping they would one day bond with my daughters...

Uncle Joey -
if you could be any more Canadian than Cecil or Sphinx, you would be Uncle Joey....

Michelle - "You got it fucko"

Stephanie - I heard Mr. Bear cant play for the Lakers unless he gets cleared of rape charges...Stephanie....you dirty whore....

DJ - Appeared in a after school special with Zack Morris where she was murdered by Zack, im sure she had it coming....
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

Weak2ndAct

2 episodes that for some reason I can't delete from my memory: when DJ gets her new sweater run over by a lawnmower, which prompts her decent in shoplifting hell, and the one where Jesse has a mid-life crisis and tries to do a death-defying motorcycle jump (but pusses out, of course).

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

That website was quite enjoyable.. Especially the "Day With John Stamos"
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

TheVoiceOfNick

Quote from: SHAFTRand who else first heard the Beach Boys on Full House?

I remember those episodes of the Beach Boys on Full House... I became a giant BB fan later in life, and now really wish I could find those old episodes with them on it... the reason for this is because Uncle Jesse... well, John Stamos anyways, used to play drums with them on tour... you know the song Kokomo?  That's Uncle Jesse on drums!!!

Nick

Sleuth

Quote from: CinephilePretty dull site if you ask me. Nothing creative whatsoever. It's a What Would Uncle Jesse Do website, yet the "Uncle Jesse Doing Stuff" page has no pictures of him, say, walking on water, or, I don't know, being crucified?

Funny though that about 30 minutes ago I was thinking about making a Full House thread. Not the 'ha ha' funny though......

I actually didn't look at more than the some of the front page before I posted it, I still haven't.  Maybe one day I will.  It didn't seem that bad though
I like to hug dogs

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: tremolosloth
Quote from: CinephilePretty dull site if you ask me. Nothing creative whatsoever. It's a What Would Uncle Jesse Do website, yet the "Uncle Jesse Doing Stuff" page has no pictures of him, say, walking on water, or, I don't know, being crucified?

I actually didn't look at more than the some of the front page before I posted it, I still haven't.  Maybe one day I will.  It didn't seem that bad though

...tremolosloth..i didn't check out the whole thing ..yet but it was damn funny so far.
unless there are some"Jess-heads" that take offense to it...

..and the fact that someone would go to such lenghts 6to make a site for uncle jesse ..THATS funny enough for me...

ono

I saw Bob Saget at the Comedy Zone last week.  Had great seats, too.  Was sitting like 10 feet away from him the whole time.  Talk about surreal.  His act was great.  Shows he's a good actor, too, considering how totally opposite he is to Danny Tanner - a really foul sense of humor - great stuff.  Sure, lots of jokes were about how he fucked Kimmy Gibbler or how it's entirely possible that three straight guys would live together with three girls in a house in San Francisco, but he did have a lot of other material, too.

Near the end of his act, he brought out his guitar, and did a couple of joke songs.  One drunk chick in the front -- there's always a drunk chick, isn't there -- kept talking to him, asking him to play that song, you know, from years ago, that he used to play, and kept saying she'd meet him after the show.  He was like "oh no, you won't.  (Security!)"  Was funny for a while but then she wouldn't shut up.  He played like one line of American Pie and the whole audience started to sing the whole verse.  And then there was the one about he and Stamon helping a woman who had crashed her car -- he mused that upon waking up she probably thought she was in sitcom hell or something.  He finished off the night with this song played to the Backstreet Boys I Want It That Way - Danny Tanner Was Not Gay.  Oh yes, and he informed us that Dave Coulier shaves his balls.  Great night.