What's wrong with DVDaficionado?

Started by Ernie, August 15, 2003, 02:45:04 PM

Ernie

Has anybody else been unable to get on this site? It won't load for me today and it didn't wednesday or thursday either. Normally I wouldn't care but it is crucial that I have access to it this close to my birthday, it is pretty much my birthday list. I can't keep track of it all in my head.

Anything you know?

modage

i have no idea.  im pretty sure i was able to get onto it wednesday, yesterday was the first day i had any problems.  im gonna take a shot in the dark and say maybe the power outage has something to do with it, but really, i have no idea.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

You Never Got Me Down Ray

I haven't been able to get on it since tuesday, i have no idea what's up. I though it was just my computer at work, but I guess not.
My life has taken another turn again. The days move along with regularity, over and over. One day indistinguishable from the next. A long, continuous chain. Then suddenly, there is change.

Ernie

Yea, modernage is probably right. It was more than likely the blackout, I didn't even think about that at first.

Gamblour.

WWPTAD?