PTA/ pedro almovar: possible buddy's?

Started by Crash, August 14, 2003, 01:05:36 AM

Crash

dude... your an idiot
football and movies aren't the same thing....
"Drum roll please...I'm gonna be a screenwriter! Like you!"

aclockworkjj

what about a movie about football?...I wonder if Pedro and Paul will ever get together and make one???...I heard they were buds ya know.

Link

The maturity level on this thread is staggering.

Link

Something I just remembered, when Magnolia was coming out, I believe it was attached to Fight Club, but PTA said that after seeing just some of Fight Club, he wished David Fincher would get testicular cancer (though he later apologized for that statement).  So for all we know he could totally hate Pedro.

Sleuth

PTA said that because he felt Fincher was making fun of cancer
I like to hug dogs

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

Quote from: LinkThe maturity level on this thread is staggering.

You asked for this

The only two things that come from Oklahoma are steers and queers

i hope your not calling louis Gossett, jr a liar ::gets that crazy look in his eyes::   thems fightin words :: spits out his tobaco and gets ready to open up a can of wup ass ::

Quote from: CrashI'M NOT GAY

Crash

since i think the matter of pta and pedro being buddies seems to be resolved i will mention another matter. today i was watching tv and i was so happy to find out that our lovable portly puerto rican teddy bear luis guzman is getting his own show on abc. who'd a thunk it?

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

Quote from: Crashsince i think the matter of pta and pedro being buddies seems to be resolved i will mention another matter. today i was watching tv and i was so happy to find out that our lovable portly puerto rican teddy bear luis guzman is getting his own show on abc. who'd a thunk it?

i hope they have a cute episode where they tie that show to 8 simple rules to dating my teenage daughter

anyone who thinks louies show will suck is a fucking snob, i hope its straight up ABC style comedy like abc does well , i like their sitcoms

like when i need to un wind i watch 8 simple rules on my tivo, its set as green, because its a mood show

louies going on the list

but i pray its nothing like that my big fat greek life tv show, but with puerto ricans

Pubrick

Quote from: Crashtoday i was watching tv and i was so happy to find out that our lovable portly puerto rican teddy bear luis guzman is getting his own show on abc. who'd a thunk it?
feel free to venture out of ur thread.
under the paving stones.

Crash

hm... someone please lock this forum! i've created a monster equipped with bitting remarks and sarcastic quips! i've opened pandora's box and i'm really really really sorry!
:stares into the camera and barfs all over it which is totally awesome:

MacGuffin

Quote from: Crashhm... someone please lock this forum! i've created a monster equipped with bitting remarks and sarcastic quips! i've opened pandora's box and i'm really really really sorry!
:stares into the camera and barfs all over it which is totally awesome:

Sorry, but:

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Crash

today is sept. 11 and the last post to this forum was august 19... please please please lock this forum! someone! please!

aclockworkjj

Quote from: Crashplease please please lock this forum! someone! please!
no way...we are just getting to the bottom of this thing between you and jonny?  

...are things gettin' better or worse?

markums2k

Quote from: AlguienEstolamiPantalonesi hope they have a cute episode where they tie that show to 8 simple rules to dating my teenage daughter ... like when i need to un wind i watch 8 simple rules on my tivo, its set as green, because its a mood show ...

Bad day to re-read this.  RIP Mr. Ritter.  :(