Magnolia referenced in a Fark photoshop

Started by 82, July 29, 2003, 11:27:53 PM

"We're all one thing, Lieutenant. That's what I've come to realize. Like cells in a body. 'Cept we can't see the body. The way fish can't see the ocean. And so we envy each other. Hurt each other. Hate each other. How silly is that? A heart cell hating a lung cell"

Pubrick

duck sauce come roll ur eyes at this.
under the paving stones.

mindfuck

Further proof that Farkers are idiots.

Sal

Alethia

Newtron

Wow, now we know for sure Magnolia's really made it.

Am I supposed to care what the fuck some losers say? I can't see any reason for this unless you think we're gonna start some interforum war. Fark is about as relevant as Stargate conventions.

Marty McSuperfly

Quote from: NewtronWow, now we know for sure Magnolia's really made it.

Am I supposed to care what the fuck some losers say? I can't see any reason for this unless you think we're gonna start some interforum war. Fark is about as relevant as Stargate conventions.

Interforum war! Now that's a good idea!

We could send some brave soul to infiltrate their forum as well as post our own photoshop things to belittle their cause.

But which brave soul will make the Lord of the Rings-esque trek deep into the heart of Farkor?  It's a dangerous mission but someone's gotta do it. Don't ask me though, I can't be bothered.

Pubrick

Quote from: Marty McSuperflyInterforum war! Now that's a good idea!
uh.. no, Peg.

we hav enuff arrogant idiots here already. 82, why did u even bring this shit up?
under the paving stones.

Duck Sauce

Quote from: Pduck sauce come roll ur eyes at this.

:roll:

Ernie

It kinda made me laugh...so it's one up on Rex Reed's review...but yea, it's really stupid.

markums2k

This is just going to send Paul into another one of his little temper-tantrums.

*shakes Magnolia by the shoulders* "Nobody likes you!  Nobody cares!"

I can't believe Fark readers found time to make fun of PTA in between all the political, gun, and pro-Amercian/anti-American arguments.

subversiveproductions

this poster makes me think of the making of documentary on the magnolia dvd where paul's talking to bill macy about the poster and paul says he designed it himself, and macy turns to the camera and goes: "Paul actually ground the lenses for this feature."  priceless.
www.bloodlessriot.blogspot.com
let me pour my heart out to you strangers.

www.anewnothing.com
smile from ear to blood-dripping ear