Pearl Jam

Started by rustinglass, July 21, 2003, 03:02:55 PM

Pubrick

Quote from: mogwaifrom left to right: jeff ament, stone gossard, mike mccready, matt cameron, unknown, unknown, eddie vedder, unknown angelo badalamenti.
under the paving stones.

mogwai

Quote from: Pubrickangelo badalamenti
really? nah... is it really him? weird.

Pubrick

haha, i don't know. his fat twin possibly.
under the paving stones.

mogwai

haha...... i just got pubrick'd.

rustinglass

It looks like matt is grabbing mike's ass
"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica

mogwai

Quote from: rustinglassIt looks like matt is grabbing mike's ass
okay, it looks like the angelo badalamenti clone is groping eddie's ass.

rustinglass

Quote from: mogwai
okay, it looks like the angelo badalamenti clone is groping eddie's ass.

yeah, and jeff is getting ready to punch him in the face
"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica

Bethie

So what. I'd grab all their asses.

me and eddie= in love  8)
who likes movies anyway

rustinglass

The new live album is great.
-Emir Kusturica

mogwai

Quote from: rustinglassThe new live album is great.
you mean this one, right?

how does "lukin" sound acoustic?

Bethie

Hopefully I'll be seeing them in Reading, PA on the Vote For Change Tour. I got an email from the Ten Club a few days ago, tickets are $50. I'd pay anything to see my lovely Pearl Jam though.

Tickets best not sell out before I get my hands on one or this bitch will be pissed ~!
who likes movies anyway

rustinglass

Quote from: mogwai
how does "lukin" sound acoustic?

oops, I didn't see this question untill now. Well, lukin sounds pretty crazy, but it's a mere joke, it's like 30 seconds long.
-Emir Kusturica

grand theft sparrow

Quote from: BethieHopefully I'll be seeing them in Reading, PA on the Vote For Change Tour. I got an email from the Ten Club a few days ago, tickets are $50. I'd pay anything to see my lovely Pearl Jam though.

Tickets best not sell out before I get my hands on one or this bitch will be pissed ~!

I'm psyched!  My friend, who is also in the Ten Club, just called to let me know we have tickets for that show.

Bethie

Quote from: hacksparrow
Quote from: BethieHopefully I'll be seeing them in Reading, PA on the Vote For Change Tour. I got an email from the Ten Club a few days ago, tickets are $50. I'd pay anything to see my lovely Pearl Jam though.

I'm psyched!  My friend, who is also in the Ten Club, just called to let me know we have tickets for that show.

Yay! Me too!

Where are your seats?
who likes movies anyway

grand theft sparrow

Quote from: Bethie
Quote from: hacksparrow

Yay! Me too!

Where are your seats?

Don't know yet.  I think my friend said they're kind of far back but this place is supposed to hold only 7000 people so the seats can't be THAT bad.  I saw them at Madison Square Garden in July of 2003 (not the show on the DVD, the next night... I'd have been upset but it was the only time they played Alive, Free World, and Know Your Rights that night so I can't complain) and our seats were decent but I don't imagine that crappy seats at the Sovereign Center would be any worse than having mediocre seats at a big stadium show.

Rumor has it that Senator Bob Roberts is going to warm up the audience before Death Cab goes on.