The Director's Chair > David Lynch

The Official Twin Peaks Thread (TOTPT)

(1/78) > >>

NEON MERCURY:
Here I have made out a WHOLE THREAD where anyone can discuss ANYTHING 'bout "The Greates Show in History that Has Ever Been Aired on Television".....

1. The atmosphere is awesome you really feel like your there its creepy..........

2.The most odd-ball characters ever put on the small screen..damn cool

3.This is THE ONLY show that you really can-not miss an episode

4. The pilot is legendary you will NEVER see something like that again

5. The show is "way a-head of it's time"...indeed ....and the whole black lodge/white lodge/red room stuff is so cool and bizarre i can-not believed they let it on tv...Great stuff Lynch/Frost

6.The murder mystery that surrounded the show...MAN!...that was very intriging stuff.

7."The Lynch Factor"-as a character in creation ..he did a great job..

This show WILL NEVER BE ECLIPSED BY ANYTHING ELSE!

Sleuth:
Man, I wish I had watched this or at least I could not be lazy enough to find the first season on DVD

Is it all just one murder mystery?

NEON MERCURY:

--- Quote from: tremolosloth ---Man, I wish I had watched this or at least I could not be lazy enough to find the first season on DVD

Is it all just one murder mystery?
--- End quote ---

no it is soooooooooo much more........

spoiler warning spoiler warning spoiler warning spoiler warning spoiler warning spoiler warning

the murder gets solved(sort of) during midway in the second season (the series lasted only two seasons but man are they great)......but their is more to it after the murder is solved

end of spoiler end of spoiler end of spoiler end of spoiler

you need to find the first season on DVD or rent the tapes somewhere (if you go the dvd route the pilot is NOT included...but you can find it online or at some stores that sell "cult" dvds.....*there is the pilot on video for rent BUT the ending is changed and it  contradicts the REAL solution found in the second season..if you decide to rent it anyway cut it of (right after the woman screams near the end)....but also if you buy the dvd first season the set includes detailed kliner notes about the events in the pilot.......or you can report back here and I or someone else will clue you in.

But be rowarned when you start watching this YOU CANOT STOP..this sounds cheesy but I AM DEAD SERIOUS this show hoked me like no other had/has...I still watch the first season  and   the rent the second season to visit Twin Peaks again  .....it is an awesome experience
 8)

penfold0101:
I've only seen the pilot and season 1 DVD.

The look of the show is just excellent,
I love the locations
The sets
The colour, its very bright and crisp lots of reds, blues and plenty of wood!
I think its one of the best transfers to DVD I’ve seen.

its completely engaging, every episode just makes you want to watch the next!

My only problem is i need to see season 2!! (I don’t want to see season 2 i NEED to see it)
When oh when will they release it!

penfold0101:

--- Quote from: męgwai ---
--- Quote from: penfold0101 ---When oh when will they release it!
--- End quote ---

some time in september.
--- End quote ---

Really?
Is it a proper Lynch approved version?
Where did you here about it?
Give us a link boss!

Thank you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version