Shia LaBeouf must be stopped!

Started by GodDamnImDaMan, June 10, 2003, 05:15:01 PM

ESnizzle

ehh, i wouldn't say you were being a bitch. it's all in good fun. let's leave it in the past and move forward with civilized and sane posts (especially from me)......but sorry for my shitty comments from before.

Vodka

you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house
and if you have a glass jaw, you should watch your mouth  
cause ill break your face.
G UNIT HAHAHA 50 cent

aclockworkjj

you should see her little bunny....  :wink:

prophet

We gonna do a little Q&A Mr. Worley, and at the risk of sounding redundant please... make your answers Genuine...

ESnizzle

Quoteno prob...i dont hold grudges!

:-D  that's admirable

GodDamnImDaMan

Quote from: ESnizzleehh, i wouldn't say you were being a bitch. it's all in good fun. let's leave it in the past and move forward with civilized and sane posts (especially from me)......but sorry for my shitty comments from before.
Quote from: ESnizzle
Quote:-D  that's admirable

E-snizz your such a pussy...
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

Ravi

I think its time Shia LeBoeuf got his own forum here.

Vodka

lol....OMG YOU GUYS LOOK ITS SHIA!!!!!!!

haha im soooo sorry i had to do it.

xo
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house
and if you have a glass jaw, you should watch your mouth  
cause ill break your face.
G UNIT HAHAHA 50 cent

MacGuffin

Shia LaBeouf to Play The Greatest Game
Source: The Hollywood Reporter

Shia LaBeouf (Holes) is in talks to star in The Greatest Game Ever Played, based on the true story of an amateur golfer who beat the most famous pro of the day at the 1913 U.S. Open.

The Disney film is based on Mark Frost's best-selling book "The Greatest Game Ever Played: Harry Vardon, Francis Ouimet and the Birth of Modern Golf." The studio is eyeing a summer shoot.

LaBeouf would play Ouimet, a 20-year-old golf amateur from Massachusetts who shocked the genteel golf world by defeating British champion Vardon, the inventor of what today is still considered the modern grip and swing.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Jeremy Blackman

Sorry, I just can't picture him older than 15.

GodDamnImDaMan

You think I fogot about this fucko....

My goal is life is to meet the man and tell him that he must be stopped...then to jizzum in his face and run away like a girly fag.
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

Henry Hill

Shia LaBeouf, being the little queer that he is, needs to be tied up along with Frankie Muniz, Aaron Carter, and that kid from Punk'd and Andy Richters show.... I really hate that kid. Anyway, Lil'...I'm sorry...Bow Wow needs to seriously pop a cap in all their asses!  I would pay for this to happen.... :yabbse-grin:

Stefen

I may have to join forces with GDIDM to stop Shia. Come on GDIDM, let's put  my superiorness aside for awhile and band together for one last cause. In the end, I will get the girl, on the rocks.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Ravi

I will fight anyone to the death who dares to speak ill of the Shia.

MacGuffin

Rear Window for today's audience:

LaBeouf destined for 'Disturbia'

Shia LaBeouf, who most recently starred in the golf drama "The Greatest Game Ever Played," has enrolled in the thriller "Disturbia."

LaBeouf will play a troubled high school senior who is sentenced to house arrest after an outburst of anger at school. While at home, he becomes convinced that his neighbor is a serial killer.

The DreamWorks project is scheduled to begin March 29. D.J. Caruso ("Two for the Money") will direct.

LaBeouf will appear in the upcoming "A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints." He recently wrapped Emilio Estevez's Robert F. Kennedy drama "Bobby." His other credits include "Constantine" and "Holes."
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks