Shia LaBeouf must be stopped!

Started by GodDamnImDaMan, June 10, 2003, 05:15:01 PM

jenkins

QuoteOn February 10, 2017, the Museum of the Moving Image abandoned the project.

On February 18, 2017, the project relocated to a wall outside the El Rey Theater, Albuquerque.

i'm over it in terms of being that excited anymore. which i don't know how long my four years of commitment to this would have lasted anyway. i'll be curious to see if sometimes like maybe after big bad days if there is still some kind of feeling possible from this thing.

jenkins

since it had been gone for a while i underestimated how often i'd check it still. it's still a live camera on a sidewalk. i still like to click it when i'm on the internet.

mostly i hear what's going on live, then i scroll through the past to get the gist of things.

what happened was some bratty boy, thinking he was being badass and knowing he was being annoying, with a bandana on his face's bottom he spray painted the camera dome. then later some kind older guy came along to clean it up, and actually he was doing like a perfect job until somehow a fogginess started appearing, i think someone later explained why, but anyway then the dome was foggy. sometimes the people who knew it was foggy had to tell people who approached about that, you know, they'd mention "no one can see you." now just recently someone came along to put on a replacement dome. the person said Shia had a company ready to do this for the next four years, "or until he leaves office," and they expected to have to do this more.

just this drama thing. in terms of fucking up the operation, that's the first time someone has come along to spray paint the dome, but now removing the dome is also on everyone's mind.

GodDamnImDaMan

Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

Kal

GodDamnImDaMan

Meh. If you call being 35 years old "alive"
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

ono

Drenk

That's glorious. I want to write scenes like that.
Ascension.