Shia LaBeouf must be stopped!

Started by GodDamnImDaMan, June 10, 2003, 05:15:01 PM

pete

"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

cinemanarchist

He's a music video director now too. New video for his bestest pal, Cage.
http://www.mtv.com/videos/cage-rap/381495/i-never-knew-you.jhtml
My assholeness knows no bounds.

Neil

I'm interested in Depart from me, for sure.

does this make me a bad person?
it's not the wrench, it's the plumber.

cinemanarchist

Quote from: Neil on May 18, 2009, 11:03:29 PM
I'm interested in Depart from me, for sure.

does this make me a bad person?

Not at all. I really like Cage and while this new EP of his is emo as fuck, it's still catchy and I still love his voice (does that make me gay?) I think the fact that one of the guys from Hatebreed is producing most of it is more troubling than Shia's involvement.
My assholeness knows no bounds.

SiliasRuby

Nothing makes you anything. You choose or you were engineered at birth with either becoming a bad or gay person
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

GodDamnImDaMan

You fucks are losing track of what's important...

This fucko needs to be stopped.
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

Stefen

I'll be honest -- I held out hope for this kid. I thought he had charisma by the oodles. I really felt that if he played his cards right he could have a Jason Schwartzman type career where he works with a lot of really great filmmakers in niche type films.

I was wrong. You guys should have stopped him.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

tpfkabi

i must have missed this thread, but i just read through it.
still not sure if it was a hoax or not.

i watched Even Stevens back when it came on. Shia was the cover story of Parade this week. i think he came from obscurity right to Even Stevens and i thought he was pretty funny on that show.

ironically i remember this one episode where they parodied Indiana Jones except he's trying to get some big sausage (quote that how you like).
I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.

MacGuffin

So, Shia LaBeouf & Marilyn Manson Collaborated On A Book & Short Film Titled 'Born Villain'
Source: Playlist

When Shia LaBeouf isn't dodging Transformers, he's likes to exercise his artistic muse. Earlier this year, he directed a video for Kid Cudi and as he gears up to team with Robert Redford in "The Company You Keep," the young actor has taken another surprising detour, collaborating with former shock-rocker Marilyn Manson on a forthcoming book and short film entitled "Born Villain." Huh. The project will feature a book of photographs taken by LaBeouf and his girlfriend Karolyn Pho, accompanied by a short film starring Manson and directed by the LaBeouf. Any more details seem to be held up pretty tight, but here's LaBeouf's statement about the project:

Locals Rule. I think. Odd, living in L.A all my life and taking for granted my environment, my city. But one night, just a few months ago, I bumped into Marilyn Manson at one of my locals and together we crawled the city a bit; where he lived, where I lived, where we ate and drank and where we have been entertained. We traveled the roads to those places on streets that had become too familiar. And then I reflected back on that brief journey and traced that trip (with photographs). I connected buildings and streets, freeways, storefronts and trees with a BORN VILLAIN at my side. Here it is but with a little mood music to set my mood.

So essentially, it's a project that is comprised of photographs LaBeouf and co. took while trying to recall a hazy, drunken night stumbling around Los Angeles. Don't they already have Tumblr pages devoted to that? Anyway, if you really want to know what he created you're gonna have to put up $75 to find out. Art isn't cheap folks. Anyway, "Born Villain" premieres tomorrow night at Space 15 Twenty in Los Angeles and if you really want to go, you're gonna have a buy a book to get guaranteed entry. One word of advice though. You may not want to sit near LaBeouf. Word has it hasn't been able to handle his alcohol lately.

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

polkablues

My house, my rules, my coffee

Jeremy Blackman

I would like to reiterate the sentiment expressed in this thread's title.

Ghostboy

Quote from: MacGuffin on September 01, 2011, 04:59:34 PM

Locals Rule. I think. Odd, living in L.A all my life and taking for granted my environment, my city. But one night, just a few months ago, I bumped into Marilyn Manson at one of my locals and together we crawled the city a bit; where he lived, where I lived, where we ate and drank and where we have been entertained. We traveled the roads to those places on streets that had become too familiar. And then I reflected back on that brief journey and traced that trip (with photographs). I connected buildings and streets, freeways, storefronts and trees with a BORN VILLAIN at my side. Here it is but with a little mood music to set my mood.

If you imagine Shia reading the above out loud, it's hilarious.

GodDamnImDaMan

it's finally happened. The fucko has been stopped.
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

Reel

We have a lot thank that bearded guy for, he stopped Shia! Then the guy in the flannel punkin' him out " you better lay low, "  My thoughts exactly.

Hey, GDIDM! stick around...