Tina Fey -- I love you

Started by SoNowThen, June 10, 2003, 10:25:33 AM

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

the irony of all this is tina fey would love this and be honered that this is going on during her post

Sigur Rós

This discussion never ends!

Quote from: Sigur RósThis discussion never ends!

now that is a pic, and well all credit does belong to you

SoNowThen

'kay, I DON'T UNDERSTAND. I leave work, come home, and find Gay Bumper stickers all over my beloved Tina Fey worship thread. What?? Sure, you guys are gonna argue, but do you have to put stuff like that here... in pictures? Please. If you have nice Tina Fey pictures, put them here. Otherwise terrorize each other with PM's, and put all sorts of stuff there. This shit is FREAKING ME OUT. Now we all agree on one thing: Tina is funny. Let's build on that. Otherwise, Tina wants to show you the door...
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

Quote from: Phil Marlowesome off the best minds in music sit in the back pulling strings and writing songs ie max martin. the music has to reach a wide audience but like it or not you still have to give it credit. its a brilliant song.

FIRST OF ALL PHILL, MY GOD IS YOUR NEW PICTURE GREAT

and like i said its a really catchy song, and it will live forever in pop history

sonow, i think tina would apricate this in all its fucked up glory

but your right lets stop

phil marlowe

Quote from: AlguienEstolamiPantalonesFIRST OF ALL PHILL, MY GOD IS YOUR NEW PICTURE GREAT
enjoy it while it lasts, i cant even post links to bat boners anymore.

Sigur Rós

Quote from: SoNowThen'kay, I DON'T UNDERSTAND. I leave work, come home, and find Gay Bumper stickers all over my beloved Tina Fey worship thread. What?? Sure, you guys are gonna argue, but do you have to put stuff like that here... in pictures? Please. If you have nice Tina Fey pictures, put them here. Otherwise terrorize each other with PM's, and put all sorts of stuff there. This shit is FREAKING ME OUT. Now we all agree on one thing: Tina is funny. Let's build on that. Otherwise, Tina wants to show you the door...

Sorry, let's trash the 'ever been in a fight'-thread, or 'donnie darko/homo'-thread, instead.

Quote from: Phil Marlowe
Quote from: AlguienEstolamiPantalonesFIRST OF ALL PHILL, MY GOD IS YOUR NEW PICTURE GREAT
enjoy it while it lasts, i cant even post links to bat boners anymore.

much like tupac and biggie  it will be gone too soon but yet it will never be forgten

SoNowThen

QuoteSorry, let's trash the 'ever been in a fight'-thread, or 'donnie darko/homo'-thread, instead.

Yeah, that's cool. Thanks guys.

Y'know how it is... I just wanted some good vibes, maybe some nice pics. I'll post a Tina rant every now and again. We can talk about how she did on update each weekend.

Nice and easy.[/quote]
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

Quote from: SoNowThenYeah, that's cool. Thanks guys.

Y'know how it is... I just wanted some good vibes, maybe some nice pics. I'll post a Tina rant every now and again. We can talk about how she did on update each weekend.

Nice and easy.

is there a website on her, so we can get transcripts of jokes

SoNowThen

Yeah, the best one I've found is: http://www.tinafey.homestead.com

The chick who runs it has even met Tina a couple times. It's got a few quotes and rants and stuff.

There's another website, it basically transcribes EVERYTHING from SNL shows. I'd link that one up, but it'll be more fun to grab the odd one now and again, and throw it in.

RegularKarate

Tina Fey REALLY wants you to delete the last about 5 pages... what a waste of keystrokes... it's the same shallow bullshit over and over coming from just about every side.  Not worthy of Tina at all.

SoNowThen

Yeah, could we? It would clean up the thread nicely...

RegularKarate

I'll do the cleaning, but everyone who posted on those pages would have to agree.

I think both parties should agree, it shames all.