Inglourious Basterds [sic]

Started by brockly, May 20, 2003, 06:05:39 AM

cine

We ALL want Johnny Depp, don't we? :roll:

mister mister

Yes indeed. I'd even go see that Once Upon a Time in Mexico because he's  in it.

Let's hope he makes some better movies soon though.

Quote from: m.o.g.w.a.i.I'm a little curious, how will Quentin fit a open-trunk-scene in a WW2 movie?

he'll use a jeep.
context, context, context.

kotte

Quote from: chuckhimselfo
Quote from: m.o.g.w.a.i.I'm a little curious, how will Quentin fit a open-trunk-scene in a WW2 movie?

he'll use a jeep.

with a trunk?

©brad

sure. (or he could shoot one out of the trunk of a beetle, in berlin perhaps)

bonanzataz

The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

kotte

Quote from: taz.was there one in pulp fiction?

When Travolta and Jackson argue the fact that they should've had bigger guns.

©brad

*cough*caps of every truck shot from a tarantino movie please*cough*...including from dusk till dawn... there's one in there too

context, context, context.

AntiDumbFrogQuestion

With the possibility of Adam Sandler being in this movie, the PT/QT-lovin' masses may end up more proud of the acting capabilities of ol' Opera Man himself

zerocool41

I'm going to lay down a monster hand here.

modage

Quote from: zerocool41what's your avatar from Brad?
25th hour.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Duck Sauce

How about Sandler, Depp, Mewes, and Cheadle just for shits

©brad

Quote from: themodernage02
Quote from: zerocool41what's your avatar from Brad?
25th hour.

spanx.

Find Your Magali

Quote from: Duck SauceHow about Sandler, Depp, Mewes, and Cheadle just for shits

Yes, but to go a step further and make it the coolest WW2 movie EVER:

Sandler does his Cajun man persona
Depp does his gay pirate persona
Mewes does whatever routine it is he's doing in all Kevin Smith films
and Cheadle plays the British operative, with his Ocean's 11 accent.

And there needs to be a singing Hitler, too...