another matrix thread (hot potato)

Started by sphinx, March 18, 2003, 06:31:10 PM

picolas

Banky

Quote from: picolasright click

save target as

are you sure because thats not working for me

Pubrick

he's right u get this "code-matrix.htm".
under the paving stones.

Banky

where the fucks macguffin when you need him

MacGuffin

Looks like they took them down, probably at Warner's request. Coming Soon! had the spots up too, but even their site doesn't have them or that announcement anymore. But if you go to that link and where it says "6 Spots", click on the green "voir", you can see screenshots of the clips.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Banky

Banky

Pubrick

geez talk about major spoilers..

especially that last one.
under the paving stones.

picolas

Quote from: Pgeez talk about major spoilers..

especially that last one.
my apologies. it's a porminent image in them all and we still have no idea what it could be, so i thought it was aight, but i'll put a warning up there.

Banky

that pic isnt a spoiler, who knows what the hell it is

Pubrick

i hav a good idea what it could be. either way it looks like a major composition.

no biggie picolbug, i'm still excited bout it.
under the paving stones.

MacGuffin

Smith, Neo and Gaeta on The Matrix Revolutions
Source: Premiere

Premiere magazine talked to the cast and crew of The Matrix Revolutions about just how big the final film will be.

Spoilers ahead...

The stage is set for the final confrontation between man and machine, as well as the climactic round between Neo's flying superman and his archenemy Smith (Weaving)—a fight that's been dubbed by the filmmakers as "the Superbrawl" and that takes place both in the skies above the Matrix and on the ground where the rogue agent's clones have reached epidemic proportions. "He's taking over," Weaving says. And if you thought the conclusion of Reloaded was startling, this is where you should really expect the unexpected. Such as a main character dying. Maybe. As well as a new Oracle (Mary Alice Smith). Despite its massive opening weekend and over $272 million gross, some fans and critics felt Reloaded didn't quite live up to the prerelease hype, but Reeves assures us that "the third part should be the most exciting. That's where it all happens. That's the climax. And in this piece I feel that happens."

But wait till you hear about the climax. Visual effects supervisor John Gaeta gives the scoop...

"[It] turns into a whole different type of science fiction animal. We really explode outside [into the real world] in this one." The climax alone, featuring an army of machines attacking Zion, was created at a cost of $40 million (two-thirds of the original's entire budget), and Gaeta promises "a volume of science fiction creature action that hasn't been around since Alien."
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Banky

I just saw a TV spot during the Survivor premiere and it was awsome.  You got to give it to WB, they can market the hell out of a movie.

MacGuffin

Quote from: BankyI just saw a TV spot during the Survivor premiere and it was awsome.  You got to give it to WB, they can market the hell out of a movie.

I just saw it....and just creamed my pants.

Skeleton FilmWorks