The Passion Of The Christ

Started by MacGuffin, January 28, 2003, 01:49:48 AM

Pubrick

Quote from: Cecil B. Dementedhes right, everything i know about jebus i heard around the water cooler. "how was your weekend?"
"oh not too bad."
"hey, you know all about this jebus dude?"
"no, tell me more"
"well they nailed him to a cross 2000 years ago"
"wow, why?"
"i dunno. anyway, better get back to work"
"yeah, old man richardson can be a real dick. get it? richard... dick? get it?"
"i got, it, i got... jebus, give me the strength"
haha, that's what i was thinking..

anyway, gtr, are u into cars? also, hav u read the Gospel of Thomas?

ur confused about Jesus calling himself one with God. i mean, if u wanna follow the Word then u'd hav to say he's the Son and Father and the pure space connecting them, call it Spirit.. and then say that they're all the same thing. also, ur overzealous, but don't seem to be over-conservative (southern) about it, so ur ok.
under the paving stones.

gtr81

Best car ever made, in my humble opinion:  1968 RS/SS Camaro Convertible.
Therefore they could not believe, because Isaiah said again: He has blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts, Lest they should see with their eyes, Lest they should understand with their hearts and turn, So that I should heal them."

"The message of the cross is foolishness to those on the road to destruction."

Sleuth

If Jesus were alive, he'd drive that car
I like to hug dogs

RegularKarate

If Jesus were alive today, he'd ride the bus and you would shit your pants once he got on because that's the kind of thing that happens when Jesus gets on a bus.

Also, I'd like to restate that Mel Gibson is not the person who should be doing this film.  Thank you.

Alethia

Quote from: RegularKarateIf Jesus were alive today, he'd ride the bus and you would shit your pants once he got on because that's the kind of thing that happens when Jesus gets on a bus.

hahaha, omg, that was seriously one of the funniest fucking things i have heard all day.

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: RegularKarateIf Jesus were alive today, he'd ride the bus and you would shit your pants once he got on because that's the kind of thing that happens when Jesus gets on a bus.

Yeah, yeah, God is great
Yeah, yeah, God is good
yeah, yeah, yeah-yeah-yeah

What if God was one of us?
Just a slob like one of us
Just a stranger on the bus
Tryin' to make his way home?

atticus jones

"i am the way, the truth and the life...no man comes to the father except through me"

jesus christ (0000-present)
my cause is the cause of a man who has never been defeated, and whose whole being is one all devouring, god given holy purpose

Cecil

Quote from: mejesus christ (0000-present)

jebus was born on year 1, not 0

RegularKarate

You mean he's only 2001 years old?

And to think I put 2002 candles on his last cake.

phil marlowe

Quote from: Cecil B. Demented
Quote from: mejesus christ (0000-present)
jebus was born on year 1, not 0
no no he was born the wonderful year of 4 before christ. it doesn't make any sence but it's a fact.

Pubrick

phil's right, and cecil's logic is sane.. that fact became popular around Y2K time. much like Will2k.
under the paving stones.

Ghostboy

Jesus was a little punk in the Gospel of St. Thomas...

yarsrevenge

Ghostboy

gtr81

Greetings All:

Quickly:  P Did He - Guess what, I'm originally from Florida; kaint get no mo south than that.  I'm now in Russia (Ukraine).    :shock:

As for the "Birth" date of Christ, let me give you this to ponder.  Jesus was, is , and is to come.  John 8:58
Jesus answered, "The truth is, I existed before Abraham was even born!"

Here's a bomb for you: Jesus walked this earth Before He was born of the virgin - in this, He is referred to as the "pre-incarnate" Christ.  He had lunch with Abraham, He wrestled with Jacob before naming him Israel. In these incarnations however, He was fully God, not the God/Man He was to be after the virgin birth.  Thus, Jeshua (Jesus), is eternal, He has been from the beginnig, and He has no end - its the Alpha and Omega thing.

Peace    :wink:
Therefore they could not believe, because Isaiah said again: He has blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts, Lest they should see with their eyes, Lest they should understand with their hearts and turn, So that I should heal them."

"The message of the cross is foolishness to those on the road to destruction."