Ask RK about P

Started by RegularKarate, May 03, 2003, 12:14:14 PM

Newtron

Quote from: DirkWhat is the significance of []?

[P]robably.

©brad

RK, i think i'm going to visit australia in august. will p and i be able to get drunk and do some aussie birds? together?

Sigur Rós

Characterise P with one word......

-dazza-

Does P think the glass is half empty or half full?
"Go home, Yank. 'Tis my field." - The late, great, Richard Harris.

Newbie Confusion Device:  CLICK HERE

neatahwanta

Say p, can a writer create a story based on something other than the whole of their personal experiences?

RegularKarate

Quote from: cbrad4dRK, i think i'm going to visit australia in august. will p and i be able to get drunk and do some aussie birds?

Depends on who's buying

Quote from: cbrad4dtogether?

ummmm...

Quote from: Sigur RósCharacterise P with one word......

B

Quote from: -dazza-Does P think the glass is half empty or half full?

Depends on what's in the glass.

Quote from: neatahwantaSay p, can a writer create a story based on something other than the whole of their personal experiences?

Do whatever the fuck you want

Sleuth

Who will get to the NBA finals and who will win?
I like to hug dogs

RegularKarate

Quote from: tremoloslothWho will get to the NBA finals and who will win?

Who gives a shit and why should I?

Quote from: MWhat's P's view on Regular Karate?
He's more into Judo

Film Student

Quote from: RegularKarate
Quote from: tremoloslothWho will get to the NBA finals and who will win?

Who gives a shit and why should I?

The Dude Abides.

Okay, here's a question for P:  

If a really beautiful woman, I'm talking the girl of your dreams, like Thora Birch, told you that she'd let you fuck her on the one condition that you let her give you a golden shower and a chocolate scrubbing first, would you do it?
"I think you have to be careful to not become a blowhard."
                                                                          --Ann Coulter

Sleuth

THE ANSWER IS THE LAKERS VS THE SPURS WITH THE LAKERS WINNING IT ALL
I like to hug dogs

MacGuffin

Why was my question ingored on page one? Is P still sore over that "smug" comment?
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

RegularKarate

Quote from: Film Student
If a really beautiful woman, I'm talking the girl of your dreams, like Thora Birch, told you that she'd let you fuck her on the one condition that you let her give you a golden shower and a chocolate scrubbing first, would you do it?

If someone told you that you could have your favorite dinner as long as you ate your favorite dessert first, would you?

Quote from: MacGuffinWhy was my question ingored on page one? Is P still sore over that "smug" comment?

Paul Moore: It must be nice to always believe you know better, to always think you're the smartest person in the room.
Jane Craig: No. It's awful.

that shit cut P deep, bro.