The 2007 Xixax Awards: FINAL VOTE!

Started by modage, February 19, 2007, 08:29:35 AM

Kal

Thats the problem with the awards... its the reason why next year PTA will win for Best Special Effects and Best Documentary... and every category he doesnt even belong to... the few people that voted here are the big fans.

This year has The Fountain and Inland Empire all over, even though nobody has seen them of the 1000 members, except maybe 30 of the 45 who voted.

modage

honestly i think this is average.  and we may have 1000 registered members but if you think about how many people come here every day, people whose personality you actually know, it's a pretty small community.  i wouldn't want to count 1000 ballots of members who don't contribute to the board regularly anyway.  think of how many members you can name off the top of your head without looking.  what'd you get?  see.  45.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

MacGuffin

Plus, when you think about it, about 900 our members are from sex and weight-loss spam sites.  :yabbse-undecided:
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

polkablues

Quote from: MacGuffin on March 03, 2007, 09:16:17 PM
Plus, when you think about it, about 900 our members are from sex and weight-loss spam sites.  :yabbse-undecided:

Including me.
My house, my rules, my coffee