Favorite Music Videos

Started by BonBon85, January 22, 2003, 05:13:32 PM

pumba

Alfonzo Delafuenteh's first music video is really really awesome

justice , stress. directed by romain gavras, son of costa gavras. i hadn't seen a video this good in years. 
context, context, context.

cinemanarchist

Quote from: cron on May 07, 2008, 08:35:57 AM
justice , stress. directed by romain gavras, son of costa gavras. i hadn't seen a video this good in years. 

Creeeeeeepy! I just came to this thread to post that very same link. Nobody fucks with the Justice.
My assholeness knows no bounds.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

The guys of PFFR doing a video for Will Oldham's "Lay and Love"?  Yes please.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Tortuga

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

JG

it probably wouldn't have been as boring or awkward (and i'm not even a wes anderson fan!).

squints

"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

Ghostboy

Someone here posted, sometime in the past year or so, a video in which the camera gradually pulls back out of an endless series of TV screens and monitors, each of which displays the (male) singer/songwriter, until it finally emerges in 'reality,' before (if I remember correctly) pushing back into them all again and ending where it began. Anyone know what video this was?

klaxons - gravity's rainbow
context, context, context.

Jeremy Blackman

Just watched the video for Goldfrapp's . It's definitely up there.

Also, Goldfrapp.

w/o horse

Quote from: Ghostboy on August 17, 2008, 07:59:38 PM
Someone here posted, sometime in the past year or so, a video in which the camera gradually pulls back out of an endless series of TV screens and monitors, each of which displays the (male) singer/songwriter, until it finally emerges in 'reality,' before (if I remember correctly) pushing back into them all again and ending where it began. Anyone know what video this was?

Sounds like Rian Johnson's Mountain Goats video.

Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

last days of gerry the elephant

Quote from: cron on August 17, 2008, 08:16:17 PM
klaxons - gravity's rainbow

Seriously?

That is really poor taste.

(I'm partly being honest and partly trying to add a little spice back to Xixax)

Ghostboy

Quote from: w/o horse on August 17, 2008, 08:50:21 PM
Quote from: Ghostboy on August 17, 2008, 07:59:38 PM

Sounds like Rian Johnson's Mountain Goats video.

That's the one. Thanks!

Jeremy Blackman

Is it wrong of me to say that guy sounds like Stuart from MadTV?