Favorite Music Videos

Started by BonBon85, January 22, 2003, 05:13:32 PM

polkablues

This is astonishingly good.  Up there with "Paranoid Android" and the Shins' "Pink Bullets".
My house, my rules, my coffee

squints

I have always despised Muse and when i caught this video on late night tv a little while ago I have lifted my distaste for them slighty. This song is rockin and the video is hilarious.
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

Neil

http://www.mtv2.com/#videoPremiere/1541942

The new taking back sunday video for "Liar(it takes one to know one)" check it out, let me know what you think.
it's not the wrench, it's the plumber.

Fjodor

Quote from: christian on October 13, 2006, 02:29:51 PM
anna ternheim - girl laying down

:yabbse-thumbup:, although her second album is significantly less than her first.

Sigur Rós

Matt & Kim - yea yea
Hell yea yea!

mogwai

kleerup feat. robyn "with every heartbeat". very addictive!

SHAFTR

I don't need to say anything else.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

When it comes to posting links, especially to youtube, yes you do.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

SHAFTR

"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

The Perineum Falcon

We often went to the cinema, the screen would light up and we would tremble, but also, increasingly often, Madeleine and I were disappointed. The images had dated, they jittered, and Marilyn Monroe had gotten terribly old. We were sad, this wasn't the film we had dreamed of, this wasn't the total film that we all carried around inside us, this film that we would have wanted to make, or, more secretly, no doubt, that we would have wanted to live.

samsong

squints

This is a video by some friends of mine in a band called Kunek who are a pretty big part of the music that comes out of this town....fantastically animated video pretty good song...
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

polkablues

Even with Kurt Vonnegut dead, I can watch this video and be made happy again.
My house, my rules, my coffee

hedwig

Pubrick

under the paving stones.