Favorite Music Videos

Started by BonBon85, January 22, 2003, 05:13:32 PM

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Way to go, Hedwig.  Ruin the joke for everyone.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

hedwig

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

RegularKarate

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

It only gets worse and worse.

Pubrick

Quote from: Golden Age Walrus on March 03, 2006, 01:28:35 AM
It only gets worse and worse.
no. it was just you yesterday for some reason.
under the paving stones.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Pubrick

Quote from: mogwai on March 12, 2006, 03:40:56 PM

only when the chick is on. especially at 1:28 where she's looking off into the distance.
under the paving stones.

mogwai

the new arcade fire video for "neighborhood #1 (tunnels)".

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

polkablues

My house, my rules, my coffee

McfLy

Probably "Take on Me" by A-Ha, I'm a fan of rotoscoping, the illustrative technique used in the video. The live action scene's are typical 80s cheese.

mogwai

context, context, context.