official Mary-Kate & Ashley appreciation thread

Started by MacGuffin, August 13, 2003, 05:21:40 PM

Pubrick

Quote from: tremoloslothI was talking about being able to buy my own alcohol
that's just a legal technicality, which i can do already anyway. i was saying that physically, for ebeaman in particular, if he hasn't hit puberty by 18 then he should start worrying.
under the paving stones.

Ernie

Quote from: P
Quote from: tremoloslothI was talking about being able to buy my own alcohol
that's just a legal technicality, which i can do already anyway. i was saying that physically, for ebeaman in particular, if he hasn't hit puberty by 18 then he should start worrying.

I think I've already hit puberty pretty hard...hopefully.

This reminds me of something kinda cool (I think) that I REALLY want to do. Ok,  this might sound crazy but I've made it my life goal to be a virgin (to sex AND even having a girlfriend as well) for life. See, this is the thing...I think it's what I'm meant to be anyway (or at least it certainly seems so at this point) so therefore, it's not that hard to accomplish, lol. See, if I ended up as a virgin for life naturally (without trying), it would be sad and pathetic...but if I put a little effort into it, it'll be a little more respectable and I'll always have somewhat of an excuse for my outcome. Now of course, if I actually had to fight off girls to accomplish this, it would be more of a TRUE goal but...all the same, I'm still going to have obstacles, especially if I become a filmmaker (actresses). And no, I'm not going to be gay, that would be the easy way out. I want to really make this happen, I mean I'm really going to try to do it. Just cause it's so rare, right? I mean, with people that aren't priests or something like that...I think it's VERY rare. And I also think it would be just a cool thing to do...I don't know why. It's like iconic or something, right? I'll be the only person that truly knows whether or not I reached this goal but it's still something that I'm just obsessed with. I want nothing more than to accomplish this goal and I'm going to put everything I have into it. It's so fucking cool.

Cecil

i would respect that, but dont do it for the wrong reasons. besides, you shouldnt say "never." perhaps one day youll change your mind.

Ernie

Quote from: Cecil B. Dementedbesides, you shouldnt say "never." perhaps one day youll change your mind.

No I won't man, seriously. This will be a reality. You know, maybe that's what makes it all so cool cause "never" has become such a strong word.

aclockworkjj

Ebe's....get a dick...sorry man, but fuck, I like the goals, but stop playin' this "virgin thing"...you are still young!  GIve it about 2-3 years....hit that shit, and I guarentee you will want more.  

Seriously, I like you, but get a dick!

Cecil

Ernie

See, I don't think people realize how much of their life can potentially be wasted trying to get laid. I'm not saying this pertains to everybody but me personally, I would waste like a millenium I would have to try so hard. So I just don't want to mess around with it...it's less stressful, right? God, this is becoming such a good idea. This is really really good, this is really going to work. I'm never going to ever get hurt or rejected concerning a relationship cause they won't be intimate enough! I'm just going to hang out with cool people (gender no matter) and never have to worry about sex or any of that stuff...it'll be fun.

aclockworkjj

Quote from: ebeamanSee, I don't think people realize how much of their life can potentially be wasted trying to get laid.
means not a damn thing coming from you.  sorry.
Quote from: ebeamannever have to worry about sex or any of that stuff...it'll be fun.
like I said, get a dick.
Quote from: Cecil B. Dementedhaving a dick is overrated
then you are fuckin' gay too...

christ, am I working with a bunch of bitches here???...P, where are you?

Cecil

sex booze and drugs are so cool, and everyone who disagrees are lame and "gay."

christ, to each his/her own. lay off.

Pubrick

that's all well and good ebes, but ur forgetting i'm going to rape u.
under the paving stones.

Ernie

Quote from: aclockworkjj
Quote from: ebeamanSee, I don't think people realize how much of their life can potentially be wasted trying to get laid.
means not a damn thing coming from you.  sorry.

Who are you to say that since you don't really know me? Look, this is the key sentence where I made it clear that not everybody has to try that hard and it is natural for them. It was right after the sentence you quoted.

QuoteI'm not saying this pertains to everybody but me personally, I would waste like a millenium I would have to try so hard

So it really means everything coming from me because I was talking about myself. I probably know myself better than you do. I know almost for sure that I would waste hours of my life trying to get laid if I went in that direction...as do many guys...not necessarily you or anybody specific, I'm just talking about men in general. You can't tell me that TONS of guys aren't trying to get laid everyday or at least every week...I'm not that stupid, you guys aren't the only people I ever talk to, lol. I know about roofies and all that shit...and then of course the old fashioned bad pick up lines and alcohol. Then there's the even more old fashioned charisma and charm...which is probably rare cause it's a lot harder to do than slipping a pill in a drink is.

ono

Quote from: Cecil B. Dementedhaving a dick is overrated
Would you rather have a vagina?

And (to ebeaman; I see where cecil misunderstood now) not wanting to use your dick... well, it just makes you a pussy.  And, if you don't want sex, well, then you either haven't hit puberty yet, or there's something physically or psychologically wrong with you.  Of course, all this shit smacks of idiosyncracy of some pretentious filmmaker.  But, without the life experiences, your movies will reek of Woody Allen or Todd Solondz, but without the heart.  Sex is a driving force in life, and to deny yourself that is to deny yourself life.  Most people who are denied sex in some way or are taught it's "wrong" or "bad" become deviant in their behavior.  (Then again, that'd make a good movie, too.)  You may as well become a fucking monk.

I'm not saying all guys ONLY want sex, or are after sex, or are always trying to get laid.  This is such a stupid generalization, the kind all those terrible teen movies are wrought with.  Denying the want for sex is stupid as well, though.

Quote from: Pthat's all well and good ebes, but ur forgetting i'm going to rape u.
Now that's a good movie.  Irreversible II starring P and ebes.  Now, who to direct, who to direct?

©brad

aclockworkjj

Quote from: ebeamanWho are you to say that since you don't really know me? Look, this is the key sentence where I made it clear that not everybody has to try that hard and it is natural for them. It was right after the sentence you quoted.
Ebe's you are right, I don't know you, so when I read your post I took from a generic p.o.v.  My point had nothing to do with you has an individual, but rather the fact you are a 15 year old virgin(it's not a bad thing), tryin' to say how sex is stupid and a waste of time.  Aw, ebe's, you don't have a clue, as you don't know, so any opinion based on it is as one-sided as it can get.  

Quotewhich is probably rare cause it's a lot harder to do than slipping a pill in a drink is.
here you show even more how little you know on the subject.  Where the hell are you living that they only way people are gettin' laid is with ruffies?     Yes, there are a ton of shitbag guys out there, where that's all they care about (gettin' laid).  I am not telling you that you need to quick run out and get laid.  You have other things to worry about, films, etc....great, but to rule gettin' laid as a waste of time, is just showin' how uneducated you are in the matter.  Shit, weren't you talking about being scared to kiss a girl just a few days ago?  Everything you are feeling is natural, don't think too much into it.  I agree with you completely on how pathetic guys can be, but as you grow older you will realize that it's not always the guys that are pathetic.  When it comes to this subject everyone can be pathetic and desparate...I am not sayin' act on that.  But if a cute little number comes along, and you guys really enjoy one anothers' company...don't blow her (or him...I dunno?) off cause you are the "virgin filmmaker"...cause even though you don't realize it now, you could be blowing off a very secial person that could change the rest of your life.

and yeah, I like havin' a dick, for no other reason than being able to pee anywhere.

ono

Quote from: aclockworkjjBut if a cute little number comes along, and you guys really enjoy one anothers' company...don't blow her (or him...I dunno?) off cause you are the "virgin filmmaker"...cause even though you don't realize it now, you could be blowing off a very secial person that could change the rest of your life.
:yabbse-thumbup: