DavidLynch.com

Started by budgie, January 08, 2003, 05:10:09 PM

budgie

Things like that make my heart skip. Thanks so much, Mac, I'm really keen to just see the movie let alone possess it. Extras are just that. God, and it's really quite soon too! You just made my day.  :kiss:

Newtron

Budgie likes David Lynch.

MacGuffin

Quote from: mogwaiYeah, Mac, you made my day as well. :kiss:

As I do for you everyday, I'm sure. :kiss:
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

phil marlowe

Quote from: macguffin:kiss:
Quote from: mogwai:oops:
if you're going to have a violent massochist-intercourse i suggest you take it to the pm's.

mogwai, go show him who's who's bitch.

Cecil

Quote from: Phil Marloweif you're going to have a violent massochist-intercourse i suggest you take it to the pm's.

oooo sexy. fuck the pm's, dont be selfish.

Pastor Parsley

I hate to be the one to bring this back to topic and spoil all the fun....but is anyone here a member of davidlynch.com and is it worth the cost?  I'm a big fan but my wallet is so sad right now.

lamas

:idea: just hack into the site!

budgie

Quote from: Pastor ParsleyI hate to be the one to bring this back to topic and spoil all the fun....but is anyone here a member of davidlynch.com and is it worth the cost?  I'm a big fan but my wallet is so sad right now.

I was a member for a few months a while back, and only stopped because I wasn't visiting as much as I felt I should considering I was paying for it. The reason I wasn't visiting wasn't to do with the site, tho, but just to do with not having time or necessarily being in the mood. It is a wonderful place, and I found it really psychologically interesting in that it's like being in Eraserhead or something. There is a load of great, very funny and quality stuff on there, and puzzles for you to work out for more treats etc. Lynch's series are a must if you like his movies. There's a very active pair of chatrooms where you could in theory get to talk to the man as he drops by every week, links to his birdfeeders, little shorts, his artwork, a video interview answering questions you can pose every two weeks. Just loads. I defend his charges, as if you think about it it's only like renting a couple of films or going to the cinema twice a month, not even that. And you pay per month so you could sign up for one, see everything and drop out again. And go back a while later. At the end of the day I'd rather support Lynch's creative work than pay to see some shit movie, what's the difference? I'd say go, definitely.

Jeremy Blackman

Wait... can you download the movies, or is everything streaming?

Sphinx can hack it for us

budgie

Quote from: Jeremy BlackmanWait... can you download the movies, or is everything streaming?

Sphinx can hack it for us

Everything's streamin'.

And don't do this to me, JB. I'm conflicted enough as it is.  :yabbse-sad:

sphinx

budgie

Quote from: sphinxhi budgie

Hello sphinx.

sphinx

Quote from: budgieHello sphinx.

how are you?

budgie

Quote from: sphinxhow are you?