Raw Sexual Tension between Frodo and Sam...

Started by GodDamnImDaMan, February 09, 2003, 03:52:22 PM

GodDamnImDaMan

okay, i barely noticed this in the first film, however in the second one I actually sometimes hope that these little hobbit bastards, would forget about saving middle earth, and stop fighting their yearning of tight hobbit anus love. Anyone else agree?

I mean i cant be the only one noticing the sexual tension between these two!

:wink:
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

bonanzataz

Mos def. I kept thinking Sam was gonna turn to Frodo and go, "Frodo. There's something I need to tell you. A deep, dark, horrible secret. Something I've never told anyone." Then Frodo goes, "What is it Sam?" And Sam starts crying. "I can't Frodo. It's too painful..." Frodo cradles Sam in his arms. "Come on, Sam. You can tell me. You can tell me anything." "Frodo... I want to make sweet butt love to you. Right now. Right in the butt." Pause. "OK, Sam. Be gentle."

Bow chicka bow wow.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Cecil

©brad

Those last couple of shots w/ them in the woods looking at eachother- man I thought i was about to see some hardcore furry gay hobbit sex.

Xixax

Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

©brad

Quote from: XixaxWoo! Check out my hot, steamy redirect action!!!

http://xixax.com/viewtopic.php?t=24&p=391#391

HAHA! I made the exact same comment. I've got to get some new material.