RegularKarate shows stuff

Started by RegularKarate, May 01, 2006, 03:06:12 PM

RegularKarate

I finally got a scanner yesterday and have been getting digital copies of my older pictures... to celebrate this, I thought I would share a few.

Obviously the scanner isn't that great so the blacks kind of suck and it over-exposes the black and whites a little.

Ghostboy

Those color are amazing. These are straight scans, with no digital touch-ups? Color (ha!) me impressed.

hedwig

i feel comforted by the second doggy pic.

mogwai

can we get a "awwwww" for the dog?

also, the wife (if it's your wife) looks meg whiteish. which is a good thing of course.

i love the last two ones.

RegularKarate

Quote from: Ghostboy on May 01, 2006, 03:40:37 PM
Those color are amazing. These are straight scans, with no digital touch-ups? Color (ha!) me impressed.

Thanks... Cross Processed Reversal = turn your sandwich into a Manwich!

There is a little digital manipulation, but not the colors.  I removed some leaves from the hill picture just because they were getting on my nerves and I wanted to see what it would look like without them.  Then I uploaded the fixed picture to my photobucket instead of the original by accident (I'm at work and can't get to the original).

My dog has comforting powers beyond imagination (when she's not outside terrorizing anything that moves).

Gamblour.

WWPTAD?

Ravi

Really cool images.  I love the first one.

killafilm

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Don't get me wrong, they're all great, but the first one's colors are particularly beautiful.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye