leonardo dicaprio

Started by Jack Sparrow, September 07, 2003, 01:21:02 PM

meatball

I  agree. He's a good actor. And, he can cry like a motherfucker.

Chest Rockwell

He's a pretty good actor. I hated him for the longest time, though after seeing titanic when I was 8 or something like that. Oh, and his best performance is in What's Eating Gilbert Grape.

BonBon85

Quote from: Chest Rockwellafter seeing titanic when I was 8

For the first time in my life I feel old.

meatball

Quote from: Chest RockwellHe's a pretty good actor. I hated him for the longest time, though after seeing titanic when I was 8 or something like that. Oh, and his best performance is in What's Eating Gilbert Grape.

Ohhh, great. You're younger than I am. I can disrespect you now!  :multi:

I watched Quick and the Dead a little while ago, and although he's a small and simple part -- he's really damn good as the fresh-faced cocky crybaby. Then I watch his more recent films like Catch Me and it seems like he's lost a little bit of that youthful energy that made him so good in the past.

Chest Rockwell

Quote from: meatball
Quote from: Chest RockwellHe's a pretty good actor. I hated him for the longest time, though after seeing titanic when I was 8 or something like that. Oh, and his best performance is in What's Eating Gilbert Grape.

Ohhh, great. You're younger than I am. I can disrespect you now!  :multi:
But I have a higher post count.  :-D

Pubrick

that doesn't mean anything.
under the paving stones.

mogwai

aight. i mean, i'm older than p and i'm also taller. even if he has a higher post count, sheit, that doesn't mean sheit. sheit.

phil marlowe

Quote from: mogwaiaight. i mean, i'm older than p and i'm also taller. even if he has a higher post count, sheit, that doesn't mean sheit. sheit.
you can still kick his ass? sheit.

mogwai

he's kicked my ass four times. sheit.

Sigur Rós

Quote from: mogwaihe's kicked my ass four times. sheit.

I'll kick P's aussie ass next time I go to Australia! I'm taller and younger than him and I once learned they ancient art of kendo!

Chest Rockwell

My previous post was a joke, jerks.

NEON MERCURY

..its not the best film he was in but the basketball diaries was his best performance.....next to gilbert grape...

oh and  i like how he kept the "sling" in style for so many years.... :drinking:

Pubrick

Quote from: IP FreelyMy previous post was a joke, jerks.
so were the ones that came after.
under the paving stones.

MacGuffin

The Good Shepherd Finally Moving Forward
Source: Variety

Variety reports that The Good Shepherd, the long-developed epic about the history of the CIA, will finally get under way this fall.

Written by Eric Roth (Forrest Gump), the story follows James Wilson, a Yale graduate recruited as one of the founders of the CIA. The character is said to be based on the legendarily shrewd but paranoid counterintelligence chief James Jesus Angleton. The story spans Wilson's 40-year career through the Cold War and details the emotional toll it takes on the man and his family.

The film, directed by Robert De Niro and starring Leonardo DiCaprio, finally got a greenlight after Universal Pictures reached a co-financing agreement with Initial Entertainment Group. Universal will handle domestic distribution and Initial will take foreign in the split-rights deal, says the trade.

Production is tentatively slated to start this October, with "Shepherd" scheduled for a late 2005 release.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Kal

wow that looks very cool