Good Will Hunting fans anymore?

Started by McMuffin, January 14, 2005, 05:18:14 PM

McMuffin

Hi all,

i´ m looking for a Good Will Hunting community. Good Will Hunting central is down :( but any fans arround here anymore?

GWGreetings
McMuffin

McMuffin

Hi Myxomatosis,

thanx  but it seems this film got out of interest :( . There are some mysterious things arround the release of this alliance DVD version anybody interested on deep discussions?!

greetz
McMuffin

socketlevel

like what kind of deep discussions?

-sl-
the one last hit that spent you...

McMuffin

@socketlevel
Hi

well the thing with this mysterious Good Will Hunting anamorphic version is as follows:

Buena Vista stated that Alliance have faked their anamorphic Good Will Hunting version because they "digitally stretched" and transfered a plain
4:3 widescreen US version functioning to be anamorphic on 16:9.  

Well, the question still is, are there any jaggies and undulations during pans by downconversion with this anamorphic version to 4:3? If yes, its taken from a 16:9 if not then its from a 4:3 source.

greetings
McMuffin

Sigur Rós

This is the weirdest Thread ever. A Good Will Hunting thread started by a guy named McMuffin - Could this be the work of Ben?

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

McMuffin, you post strangely and about Good Will Hunting.

Something is very strange here.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

McMuffin

Quote from: Sigur RósThis is the weirdest Thread ever. A Good Will Hunting thread started by a guy named McMuffin - Could this be the work of Ben?

Hey yeah,

well whats so strange on looking for fans of this old-fashioned film?
Who -sorry- is Ben anyhow? Friend of yours?

McMuffin, you post strangely and about Good Will Hunting.
Something is very strange here.
Your post makes no-sense either. Whats so strange?

greetings
McMuffin

cine

Quote from: McMuffinWho the X is Ben anyhow? Friend of yours?
oh my god.