Alethia

awesome, fucking awesome!

pete

Quote from: Pwho was it by then

takeshi kobayashi.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

ono

Film committee I work on was trying to bring Kill Bill to screen on our campus Feb. 20th-21st.  However, the distributor just told us that Miramax has pulled its prints.  Apparently, it's going to rerelease Kill Bill back into theatres for about a month or so before Vol. 2 comes out.  Not sure if anyone knows this, and maybe someone's already said this before.  Either way, I doubt it's too big of a surprise.  Just thought you'd like to know.

Alethia

analogzombie

Quote from: OnomatopoeiaFilm committee I work on was trying to bring Kill Bill to screen on our campus Feb. 20th-21st.  However, the distributor just told us that Miramax has pulled its prints.  Apparently, it's going to rerelease Kill Bill back into theatres for about a month or so before Vol. 2 comes out.  Not sure if anyone knows this, and maybe someone's already said this before.  Either way, I doubt it's too big of a surprise.  Just thought you'd like to know.

regular theaters or bargain theaters? my $1 cinema has been showing the trailer for Vol. 1 a lot lately.
"I have love to give, I just don't know where to put it."

ono

I assume regular theatres.

Ravi

an Indian song that has the horn sting from the Kill Bill soundtrack and trailer, for some reason  :?

Bruce Lee

Quotetakeshi kobayashi.

...kobayashi? thats the made up villain in The Usual Suspects.

Pubrick

hahah, and a rivalry is born.
under the paving stones.

Alethia

El Duderino

Quote from: ewardhttp://kill-bill.cz/game/index.php

fun lil game, for a few mins

hahaha....that's great, i love how green hornet is playing in the midst.
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

pete

Quote from: Bruce Lee
Quotetakeshi kobayashi.

...kobayashi? thats the made up villain in The Usual Suspects.

it's definitely a real composer.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

Ravi

Quote from: OnomatopitaFilm committee I work on was trying to bring Kill Bill to screen on our campus Feb. 20th-21st.  However, the distributor just told us that Miramax has pulled its prints.  Apparently, it's going to rerelease Kill Bill back into theatres for about a month or so before Vol. 2 comes out.  Not sure if anyone knows this, and maybe someone's already said this before.  Either way, I doubt it's too big of a surprise.  Just thought you'd like to know.

My university played it this past Friday and Saturday.  I saw it at the dollar theater this weekend.

ono

Yeah, ultimately we ended up bringing it about a month later than originally thought, which worked nicely because the DVD came out a few weeks later, and the movie that week.  Don't know why it was pulled in the first place, though.