LADY GAGA MUST BE STOPPED!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Kal, September 14, 2009, 05:01:08 AM

brockly

Quote from: ρ on March 04, 2010, 10:49:04 AM
i don't know who wrote the song for her or what the deal is, but i looked up the lyrics and she clearly says kubrick

as far as i'm concerned, she writes all her own songs. on another kind of related note, the video has some Kubrickian vibes to it.

polanski's illegitimate baby

if i met lady gaga i'd prolly do her   :ponder: she sings too?
every time you find yourself reading this, think of other great things you could be doing... :)

polanski's illegitimate baby

"I can't have sex with your personality and i cant put my penis in your college degree and i can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams."

--Jon Lajoie
every time you find yourself reading this, think of other great things you could be doing... :)

Jeremy Blackman

I actually really liked the egg stunt at the Grammys, a nice bit of performance art, but I want to point out that it was done first (sort of) by Salvador Dali. Maybe an homage?

GodDamnImDaMan

But kal, she's loves the gays!

Think of the gays!
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

Sleepless

He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

Kal

Quote from: GodDamnImDaMan on October 24, 2011, 06:33:29 PM
But kal, she's loves the gays!

Think of the gays!

Yes!!! Welcome back dude!!

And I have grown to like her and respect her a lot since I started this thread two years ago.

Where the hell have you been?