Xixax is freaking out on me.

Started by I Don't Believe in Beatles, May 09, 2005, 10:29:02 PM

I Don't Believe in Beatles

When I hit refresh, I got this screen:

Warning: Failed opening './language/lang_english/lang_main.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /home/maddancer/xixax/includes/functions.php on line 252

Warning: Failed opening './language/lang_english/lang_main.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /home/maddancer/xixax/includes/functions.php on line 664
phpBB :

Could not open xixax template config file

DEBUG MODE

Line : 335
File : /home/maddancer/xixax/includes/functions.php

Yeah.

More fun: as I'm adding options, I get this screen occasionally:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /posting.php on this server.

I also got this one:

Warning: Failed opening './includes/constants.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /home/maddancer/xixax/common.php on line 206
phpBB : Critical Error

Could not query config information

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1146 Table 'xixax.CONFIG_TABLE' doesn't exist

SELECT * FROM CONFIG_TABLE

Line : 233
File : /home/maddancer/xixax/common.php
"A film is - or should be - more like music than like fiction. It should be a progression of moods and feelings. The theme, what's behind the emotion, the meaning, all that comes later." --Stanley Kubrick

Ravi

Congratulations, you broke Xixax.

Gold Trumpet

I get it too. And sometimes, actually a lot, I also get search engine sites that basically say the link i tried to get doesn't exist. the process of trying to get the link to work usually means me clicking on the original tab some 5 times more. yes, xixax is broke.

Edit: I originally double posted. Not because my finger slipped, but because I couldn't post my message in the first ten attempts. Kept taking me to every direction already quoted. And then when I realized I double posted, trying to move on Xixax at all was impossible so after 15 minutes, a new connection and screen, I was finally able to delete my post. Fuck you, Xixax, fuck you. You were suppose to be perfect!

meatball

Quote from: The Gold TrumpetFuck you, Xixax, fuck you. You were suppose to be perfect!

:bravo:

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Gamblour.

Now I have to figure out if you were just trying to post a movie poster, or if you actually wanted to post that picture.
WWPTAD?

MacGuffin

Warning: Failed opening './includes/template.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /home/maddancer/xixax/common.php on line 207

Warning: Failed opening './includes/sessions.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /home/maddancer/xixax/common.php on line 208

Warning: Failed opening './includes/auth.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /home/maddancer/xixax/common.php on line 209

Warning: Failed opening './includes/functions.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /home/maddancer/xixax/common.php on line 210

Warning: Failed opening './includes/db.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /home/maddancer/xixax/common.php on line 211

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: encode_ip() in /home/maddancer/xixax/common.php on line 222
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Stefen

haha 03's post was the best. And I assume it was intentional, cause it's fitting. hahaha.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

So... no April Fool's joke this year?

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Thrindle

I actually was wondering this morning how they'd top last year... I guess they couldn't.   :doh:
Classic.

mogwai

this year's joke is the one where everyone thinks it's the joke but no one says that it is. get it?

pete

Quote from: mogwai on April 01, 2006, 02:50:57 PM
this year's joke is the one where everyone thinks it's the joke but no one says that it is. get it?

that reminds me of this game some girl from indiana invented, it's like, if you think about the game, you lose.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

mogwai

Quote from: pete on April 01, 2006, 03:29:23 PMthat reminds me of this game some girl from indiana invented, it's like, if you think about the game, you lose.
not fooling me, pete!

polkablues

And the 2006 Xixax Award for Best Picture goes to....  CRASH!!!!!
My house, my rules, my coffee