Started by Mesh, May 15, 2003, 05:18:24 PM

Pedro

Quote from: Dirk
:yabbse-thumbup:

subversiveproductions

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000000OVA.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg">
it's been a looooong december
www.bloodlessriot.blogspot.com
let me pour my heart out to you strangers.

www.anewnothing.com
smile from ear to blood-dripping ear

Pedro

aclockworkjj

Quote from: Pedro the Wombat

this guy I work with likes them a lot...I have never heard

Sleuth

Get everything you possibly can by them.  I recently missed a concert of theirs because of work.  Fuck work.  Modest Mouse is one of my favorites

I like to hug dogs

Dirk

Singer of Modest Mouse: most annoying voice EVER
At wave level, everything exists as a contradiction. Everything is existing in more than one stage/place at any given moment. Everything must move/vibrate and constantly change to exist. Everything, including buildings, mountains, oceans and thoughts.

Sleuth

Incorrect.  There are so many reasons why he is an awesome singer.  Foremost:  He is not a typical singer
I like to hug dogs

Dirk

Quote from: tremoloslothIncorrect.  There are so many reasons why he is an awesome singer.  Foremost:  He is not a typical singer

Nah, he sucks.
At wave level, everything exists as a contradiction. Everything is existing in more than one stage/place at any given moment. Everything must move/vibrate and constantly change to exist. Everything, including buildings, mountains, oceans and thoughts.

Sleuth

Fuck, why can't I beat you up through the internet, life is so unfair
I like to hug dogs

Fernando

I've been listening to this for a while and it's amazing, it's the only cd I have of her, which would you  or anybody recomend me to get next?

Sleuth

Quote from: Fernando

I've been listening to this for a while and it's amazing, it's the only cd I have of her, which would you  or anybody recomend me to get next?

homogenic
I like to hug dogs

Pas

Pedro

Quote from: Pas Rapport

Nice album
:yabbse-thumbup:

aclockworkjj

sorry to add a twist to this...

But I am listening to right now.....

Pubrick

Quote from: aclockworkjjsorry to add a twist to this
thread trivia: picolbug was the first to add a twist to it, in the 5th reply, first page:

Quote from: picolas
under the paving stones.