QT on Leno

Started by Alethia, September 29, 2003, 11:31:10 PM

Derek237

Kevin Bacon was the guy next to QT. I have to say that is one of the funniest talk show moments ever. Thank God I taped it. It'll surely be on The Best of The Tonight Show With Jay Leno video collection in 20 years...

Banky

i really wished i had watched it

MacGuffin

Quote from: Bankyi really wished i had watched it

The video link is on page 2; Brock's post.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Banky

Quote from: MacGuffin

macs always there to lend  hand

©brad

Quote from: Banky
Quote from: MacGuffin

macs always there to lend  hand

that's why he is da man.

bonanzataz

for those who missed it, tarantino on conan is replaying on comedy central at 6 eastern standard time. that's an hour and 15 minutes.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

MacGuffin

Quote from: bonanzatazfor those who missed it, tarantino on conan is replaying on comedy central at 6 eastern standard time. that's an hour and 15 minutes.

But he wasn't on. Vivica A. Fox was.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

cine

Did anyone see QT on Conan? Apparently he was drunk and I missed the fuckin' show!  :evil:

Sleuth

Quote from: CinephileDid anyone see QT on Conan? Apparently he was drunk and I missed the fuckin' show!  :evil:

Why isn't anyone listening?  He wasn't on Conan!  Vivica A Fox was
I like to hug dogs

Derek237

He must be on Friday. Unless he was on on Monday, but Conan doesn't do monday shows.

modage

QT was on conan monday?!?!?!
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

markums2k

At some POINT... Quentin TaranTINO... will be ON... coNAN... and he might say... the B-WORD...  biATCH...

Actually, Uma will be on tonight.  No sign of da Q-man.

prophet

We gonna do a little Q&A Mr. Worley, and at the risk of sounding redundant please... make your answers Genuine...

edison

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!

Seeing your new avatar just made my night :-D  :-D  :-D

May that hidious face on your old avatar burn in hell forever!!!!!!!!!!